Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Ozil shaming though didn’t pop up just this season. Maybe he hasn’t reached the levels from previous season but I doubt we would be in a same position if both he and Rambo weren’t in the side.
A refresher, our last results seem to have overshadowed this but it wasn’t long ago this season, after being reintroduced to the side, that people(even sports writers) did in fact slate Ozil’s contribution in demanding matches but commended his work against smaller sides and frankly labelled him the key player in those situations. Some suggested that this was worth his wages which is absurd.
Mentioning Rambo before. Why wasn’t he on such contract? Veteran at the club, world-classa and performs regardless. Many wouldn’t be happy still if he got what Auba gets atm.
Mkhi’s numbers for a winger/attacking midfielder aren’t bad either. Why does everybody want him gone? He’s simply not offering enough when needed and definitely isn’t worth his wages.

I’m not discounting he’s a very good striker but if today’s reports are true then he is also a problem that we need to fix at some point. If the Chinese want him by all means pass him and get a hefty fee in return.

Eddie Nketiah or the Moroccan dude from Leganes can play back up.

With the £40m budget we have? Wishful thinking in respect to the second part.

2 Likes

That 40m budget is nonsense.

3 Likes

It is but it will certainly require outgoings and we have literally no-one of worth other than Laca/Auba. I mean sure selling all the deadwood might give us an extra 30-50 million but you know we’ll need some huge outgoings for anything to be re-invested in the squad.

Will people STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS!! It is absolute shit, the emirates deal and adidas deal puts us at £50m more than we had last season then we have a good amount coming in for getting to the europa final then we have a lot of players leaving and a lot of cash in the bank…but somehow people think we can spend less than fucking crystal fucking palace GET A FUCKING GRIP!!

1 Like

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but we actually have almost exactly a 40 million net spend average in the last 7 years - and it is 4th highest in the premier league, very close to #3, Chelsea.

So while I think we will be 50+, 40 isn’t actually as low as people think it is… Only ManU and City spend insane amounts (in the 80-100+ net spend).

But what about the £40m budget?

:arteta: :

1 Like

I think it’s more like £45m

3 Likes

you bunch of knobbers :bellerin: :bellcry:

1 Like

£45m+£1

3 Likes

I was just gonna make this joke :papa:

3 Likes

I don’t think you get to be aggrieved because someone beat you to the most played out Arsenal joke of the last ten years

10 Likes

10 years + 1 day.

16 Likes

You seen a tired joke and improved it.

Do you want to be CEO of Arsenal? We could do with your expertise here

2 Likes

Na, I would but I’m not a complete cunt.

:kos2:

2 Likes

This definitely made me do a b i g s m i l e

Yet I still gave you the like grudgingly

2 Likes

I’ve never been more proud of you

2 Likes

:syringe::syringe:

Auba, Xhaka…now get rid of that bum Emery and we eating good!!!

1 Like

How can you put Auba with Xhaka :neutral_face:

If the madlads at Guangzhou actually bid 80m for him and we’re getting him off our wage bill just before he turns 30 then that’s great business.
Could have Laca as the main man and spend some money at other positions.

1 Like