Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

He needs to return

2 Likes

80M?!

Bye Auba

Again. Aubameyang is what you always do. Arsenal sold a striker who is older than him to acquire him. Wenger has made a absolute mess of the Sanchez’ situation though. With that I fully agree.

2 Likes

I’d rather sell Lacazette as I think we could get another twenty plus goals from Auba in the league, maybe even more of he starts central in most games.

It’s unlikely but if the other teams fall apart he’s the kinda player that could see us into the top 3 with those kind of numbers. That is if the rest of the team can find even the simplest bit of cohesion.

1 Like

Because of the tax on imports to the Chinese league, you can really tell which new outlets are full of shit.

They wont pay us anything.

Aubameyang is making a killing at Arsenal. I can officially rule out Aubameyang moving to China. No doubt he gets a top scorers bonus on top of that. :exploding_head:

I wonder which other players have ‘loyalty’ bonuses inserted into their contracts… #10 #7 :eyes:

Ermagherd it’s everywhere (Liverpool Street St)

I wonder if Auba gets the same heat as Ozil, given that he’s shit against top sides, soon to be 30 and as of today’s reports gets paid like bossman.

Ozil really should have been performing to a decent level once we brought Auba in. It compounds the argument against him that he has fallen away now.

1 Like

To play in front of the most uninspiring group of midfield players and still be top goal scorer in a league with Man City and Liverpool probably means he is worth what we pay him.

Without him, we wouldn’t be in any European competition next season.
There aren’t many clubs that he wouldn’t start for.

2 Likes

Auba’s output for the season illustrates why he gets less stick than Ozil.

Stop being silly.

13 Likes

Auba and Leno are like they only two guys doing their job, it’s everybody else in the middle stealing a living and dragging this club into the dirt.

3 Likes

For what we’re paying though he should be performing at an elite level. Is he doing that? You can score the superfluous goals you want against bums but when it mattered against big sides he choked.

If Ozil produced as much against all of these “bums” as Aubameyang did he’d be receiving a fraction of the stick.

You are clearly pretty damn knowledgeable about football but you really do come out with some strange hot takes.

1 Like

:laca:

9 Likes

Yeh Laca’s pretty cool too but unfortunately we’re going to have to sell him to replace all the other dead beats

2 Likes

Whatever another team offers imo. I don’t think there’s a big difference in quality between the two even if Aubameyang will always offer more goals than Lacazette.

All about the surrounding pieces for me. I think we can build a team that complements either one of their styles. Fraser is more suited to Aubameyang while a Sadio Mane type player would be better alongside Lacazette.

1 Like

The one thing you can guarentee with Auba is goals, Laca scores better goals and has better link up play but I think we need to build the next two years around Auba. I do agree we need better wingers to get the best out of either though.

I really wanted to see us push for Dembele last season to see if they could recreate their BVB partnership. I think Fraser is perhaps as pragmatic of move we could make this summer to be effectual from the go next season. Though if we could sell Laca and bring in someone like Ziyech that would be the dream.

2 real wingers and 1 of Laca Auba is looking like the answer.

1 Like

then what if he gets injured or needs rest?

Here’s an idea:

Keep both and add more world class players? :man_shrugging:

7 Likes