Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Well we have that in common with them then. Nobody knows what’s gone on here ,there or anywhere with him.

Fucking hell.
Gabon sending their best player back to the club in the middle of a major event without any justification.
Not a good look on Auba.

@Stroller is it the Paul McGuigan or Stuart Kane book you read, going to get a copy of one of them.

Lmao what an absolute cluster fuck. Have to say I’m glad i backed Arteta as my dog in this fight. Every fucking week Auba seems to be looking worse.

Would be best for all involved to just resolve this and move on

7 Likes

Very keen get it done.

Looking more and more like he really did fuck around at the AFCON

2 Likes

This story just gets worse every time I dip in the thread.

Having read the evidence for the defence and the prosecution regarding the problems in the case of Auba and the mystery of the covid partying heart attack misfiring striker, I’ve come to the conclusion that we still know fuck all that’s going on.

3 Likes

It’s Ozil all over again.

1 Like

Ehh that article headline is bad but it really just sounds like Gabon’s FA is in complete disarray in addition to Auba having off field issues.

1 Like

Do you ever get bored of being right?

:ramsdale:

Found it, these guys called it yesterday. :eyes:

Will Arteta let him go through? We’d be a bit short at CF

Sure Gabi can fill in there but he’s found form as a wide forward on the left

Have to get rid if the opportunity is there

2 Likes

I’ve said a few times I can’t see him going to Newcastle for a few quid extra but this may well appeal. Quick hop to Dubai for all his partying needs and probably earning a lot more as tax be much lower etc.

1 Like

Ah ITKs have ditched being mammals in Gerbil & Mole and switched to Aves in Canary.
Looking forward to TransferParrot

4 Likes

You can make it happen.

I am busy creating generic polls on Linkedin

1 Like

Confirmed by The Athletic. :rofl:

Now journalists are following TheCanaryLeaks, lol.

2 Likes

This has to mean the Vlahovic news has something to it. Or that there is some human body, in the mould of a football striker, ready to be signed.

4 Likes

You could say that. :rofl: