Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Auba sent Ryan back to Brighton

Looks more like and plays like Gervinho these days :rofl:

6 Likes

Must have been Lacazette who scored all of our goals in the semi final and final of last seasons FA Cup.

6 Likes

yeah what of this seasonā€¦and the prat still needs 20 clear cut chances to put one away

TBF he stitched a clown suit on Zouma during the FA Cup final. Poor guy is still wondering what happened.

this was all before his contract signingā€¦he got his big wages said all the right scripted stuff and has been utter shit. I cant count the amount of chances he has had this season that a championship striker would have put away.

I blame his halfwit brother.

1 Like

Remember when his brother gave people a heart attack when he fired his gun on Instagram?

Thank god it was a fake one.

2 Likes

God I miss grinding Pokemon on the Gameboy so bad :chester:

2 Likes

piss off you money grabbing fraud you suck donkey balls

He played at LWB today. Iā€™m not sure why anybody would hold this performance against him

5 Likes

Iā€™d like to see Vardy play LWB lol

its his general performance throughout this season and he did nothing again today apart from lose the ballā€¦ever since he has signed his big money deal he has been pathetic, get rid.

He must be gutted we were the only club willing to splash the cash for him, when he wanted to leave Dortmund.

Iā€™d sell this money grabber in the summer, he can simply fuck off out of here

2 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t think anyone can point the finger at Auba for this.

Heā€™s not a wingback. He got zero service today. This loss is on a lot of people but not him.

And he was shattered and puffing after how long?

So called system did him no favours.

1 Like

what of the rest of this seasonā€¦this is not a 1 match thing is it!