Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

1 Like

Did Aubameyang really just say it is what it is after drawing against Burnley? Our captain, ladies and gentlemen. Give Tierney the armband

Sauce

That outfit is a bigger travesty than his first half of the season.

6 Likes

When his mum was ill?

4 Likes

It was a joke mate, let’s not get deep lol

3 Likes

Mother’s Day tomorrow and Jake’s slandering people’s ill mums, awful, just awful.

22 Likes

@SRCJJ would probably wear that T-shirt, based on his recent football shirt purchase!

2 Likes

Hopefully he’s got an equally good excuse for the outfit.

1 Like

I looove OA :arteta: :arteta:

5 Likes

@Stroller think it’s coming to roost?

2 Likes

I think it’s more that we sold him on one project but are delivering a different one.

Arteta probably talked a big game during negotiations but it’s not really coming off is it?

2 Likes

Not sure on that. Auba has been questionable during most of the season. Be interesting how this plays out.

Is it possible that this just isn’t that big of deal and is a low key excuse to rest him for the exponentially more important fixture in the Europa on Thursday?

Some of that stuff is totally unrelated to football though and we don’t really know the timeline for any of that because it’s private. This is why the English media’s obsession with reading body language is so ridiculous.

I can’t see it tbh bro. This is a huge game for Arsenal in many ways and to drop him so close to kick off, it must have been something pretty serious.

3 Likes

We don’t know anything about this situation either do we.
It’s just fans pushing our own agendas mostly.

1 Like

Seems a strange way to approach it don’t you think? Kinda throwing him under the bus if it’s not true.

1 Like

I doubt Arteta would have said what he said if there was no issue. He knows very well the drama that will follow up in the coming days.

Why would you cause a stir then and say it’s disciplinary? Just do a Jose and say he’s not 100%