Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

No more scape-goating this dude, he’s elite.

5 Likes

This guy has played as a winger for the most of his Arsenal career. Under Wenger, under Emery and also under Arteta.

A crime against humanity.

1 Like

Nobody was scapegoating him. He had his own self to blame for the criticism he received.

2 Likes

Fair play to him. Showed the fuck up. Finished off 3 chances(1 was offside), and we didn’t have many. :clap:

3 Likes

1 Like

Bullshit, your agenda was shit. Anything good that comes from watching Arsenal these days usually has Auba goals associated with it, whether it’s tonight or the FA Cup.

It’s not his fault we literally expect him to carry us all the fucking time.

6 Likes

Ok, if you wanna act like he has been performing well this season and then go ahead.
If I had an agenda I wouldn’t be calling out when he played well.

You have an agenda against any good player and protect the shitters like they’re your little snuggle blankets.

7 Likes

Please. I’m extremely fair with players. It’s well documented.

Yeah this was the reason I didn’t want to go over the top with criticism after his 1st leg blunders, had a feeling he’d come up trumps when needed in the 2nd leg.

1 Like

Weird that he’s scored 5 goals in his last 4 games yet I’m still not fully convinced he’s over this slump in form / confidence.

Regardless, he put the ball in the net when it really mattered to us tonight. Bottom line is that we haven’t got a fucking hope of winning this competition without him, so let’s pray this is the turning point for his season.

7 Likes

You summed up exactly how I feel. Something about his movement still feels off to me. He needs a break and a pre season.

1 Like

He is getting chances again it’s a definite upturn to early in the season, nearly had a hat trick tonight, missed 2-3 good chances in the first leg and got a hat trick vs Leeds.

83 in 135 for Arsenal.

3 Likes

I think my criticism and some of the others of Auba was about his attitude not his technical talent. I don’t like when he mopes about or hides away when we’re performing badly and then pops up when everything is going well and rosey.

Nice to have him scoring again, hopefully it continues and we can finish the season on a high with some pride.

4 Likes

…don’t make me say it. :mustafi:

1 Like

Hoping he is over the personal problems now, seems like his slump could have been caused by that. He looks sharper since being back.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl: I really wish there was a term that combined enthusiasm and strong emotions or there lack of into one word. So we could just say so and so lacked … instead of all these other words :thinking:

1 Like

If only such a word existed!

1 Like
4 Likes

All whilst playing in sterile systems of an aged Wenger, a shit Emery and an even shitter Arteta. And not to mention spending an unnecessary amount of time on the fucking left wing.

8 Likes