Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Wasn’t Vermaelen like that?

He shat all over Holding as a player before body started failing him imo.

4 Likes

A bit naive defensively but so disappointing his body gave up on him the way it did.

4 Likes

Never warmed up to Vermaelen strangely tbh. Probably because I liked Toure who he replaced.

Didn’t Vermaelen and Gallas score like 15 goals between them in 09 10?

3 Likes

Wiki says 12, 8 for Vermaelen and 4 for Gallas.

5 Likes

That was back when we had goals coming thick and fast from all over the pitch.

Love it.

1 Like

Ok, yes I’m immature. But it always makes me chuckle.

5 Likes

Does current Auba score this or not?

• Yes
  • No
  • I’ll take the Fifth

0 voters

1 Like

What should we do? Sell him then? Missing chances was even a thing in Dortmund days.

Big game bottler drop him for big game Balogunner

Aubameyang has always missed chances, I’d never consider him World Class but he’s still a great player and I don’t understand your desperate need to be quirky with player opinions.

Lacazette did the most pathetic attempt at a 1v1 at anfield this season but all you wanna do is pour him some Choccy milk and give the guy cuddles.

3 Likes

Mmmmm choccy milk

1 Like

Laca has more in his game, that’s why.
Auba is undoubtedly the better finisher though, unless he has one of those days.

Fuck off you prick! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Yeah the moody look on his face and negative attitude is REALLY starting to piss me off. Definitely not captain material

2 Likes

Used to be my favourite player but now competing with Willian to be the biggest disappointment of the season.

Yet another 18m a year 3 year contract on a 30 year old who suddenly goes from star to also ran.

Don’t think Lacashitter has been much better.

With strikers playing more like stinkers it’s no surprise we’re having such an awful season.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to say that I think he’s past his best now and we have again been lumbered with an ageing player on massive wages.

I don’t care if he scored a hattrick against Leeds the most open team in the league lol

3 Likes

They’re getting less chances per game pal. At his best Auba was getting 3-4 chances per game, it’s 2 per game this season.

Do you remember the days when people said ‘any half decent striker will score loads at Arsenal’? It’s the opposite of that right now

Also loads of top strikers have dry periods and then do better later in the season or the next season.

1 Like