Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I’m sure Guardiola is loving Ruben Dias’s leadership qualities since he’s signed haha.

He’s even organising John Stones!

1 Like

I usually reserve that type of pashun for private times. Too much of it and we’d end up with another baby. Twins run on my wife’s side and my hairline is wrecked after having just one kid. The thought of multiples makes me woozy.

2 Likes

That’s fair but it can have detrimental effect on your own game if your having to carry out the instructions from the sidelines or encourage others.
Nothing wrong btw with a striker being self centred just personally don’t think the role suits him here.
Being the biggest personality for his national team probably makes it easier for him.

1 Like

I love Auba but yeah he isn’t captain material, he just got given the captaincy as he was our best player and this club is bereft of leadership.

If he stays healthy and wants to be part of the club long term I think Tierney has the sorts of qualities I’d like in our next skipper.

1 Like

Quite like the idea going forward of Gabriel as captain.

1 Like

Yeah he looks as though he could be another viable candidate.

1 Like

We only had a choice of Auba and Bellerin so we were left with no choice

2 Likes

Dreams can come true

3 Likes

Alright Haddaway

1 Like

Give it back to Xhaka.

*Runs and hides

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE will wanna kiss you for such a vision

^ I’d like to flag the above post as offensive.

2 Likes

I’d give the captaincy to Leno tbf

4 Likes

This is a great shout

3 Likes

If that was the case, we’d give the Arsenal captaincy to Jordan Henderson :wink:

1 Like

Don’t think he’s captaincy material, Martinez on the other hand…

9 Likes

it is scary to think that in reality i cant really think of any captains in this arsenal side apart from maybe tierney but he is off the field more than he is on it.

2 Likes

How about Holding?
:running_man:‍♂

Hahah you don’t want someone to be captain that the expectation should be that they aren’t a starter.

Unless our ambition is to truly cement mid table status and appoint an average English CB as captain.

Reckon he’s gonna be named one of the captains next season.