Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I doubt Freddie taking over helps get that contract extended anytime soon.

Donā€™t think either him or Laca the fraud will extend their contracts.

Martinelli, Balagoun and Neketiah - exciting project to work on for any head coach.

Think we should cash in on Laca, Auba and Nketiah; and try to sign Haaland and Haller. Latter will be easier to lure.

So Aubameyang is contracted for one more season after this correct ? Lacazette also one more season or two ?

If we sold Auba, Laca to bring in Haller and Haaland we might as well just give up lol

4 Likes

We truly would be cementing our status as a Europa League club

1 Like

I think theyā€™d fit in well and do well depending who manages the club lol. I rate Haller, Haaland is raw but potentially could be a very good forward; doing well so far. Not sure who else we could lure without CL footballā€¦ that would be on Aubaā€™s level.

Looooool

Kiss of death. Heā€™s definitely fcking off in the summer now.

1 Like

Think he will anyway if we donā€™t qualify for the CL. Heā€™s not getting any younger.

1 Like

He can go tbh. If we get big money for him then happy days.

2 Likes

Youā€™d sacrifice the best striker weā€™ve had since RVP to bring in who exactly?

2 Likes

Proper rebuild time.

I mean, weā€™ll have to do without him at some point.

If all weā€™re using him for is to miss out on top 4 and be in this horrible purgatory anyways, whatā€™s the point?

If there was an actual plan and direction to the club then yeah, keep him on his last few years of playing.

If youā€™re just gonna fuck about giving managers like Emery the job and not sacking them when they should, then no point having him.

1 Like

None of us are. Act accordingly.

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand this logic at all bro. So we should sell arguably our most important player to rebuild a squad that isnā€™t exactly broken - but just needs a new manager and a few new players?

9 Likes

True, if we get a new manager now then deffo keep him.

We could just about squeak into top 4 as well then.

But if Emery is given the season (I doubt this now but I never want to underestimate the boardā€™s potential for incompetence) then we wonā€™t finish top 4 and heā€™ll want to leave anyways.

So Iā€™d let him, and trust our scouts to maybe find someone.

To be clear Iā€™d rather he stay. Iā€™d love for him to stay. But if heā€™s going to play LW for our midtable side managed by the midtable manager, then itā€™s best he goes somewhere better and we get our house in order.

@Electrifying yeah man I donā€™t get that way of thinking, just because thereā€™s a rebuild doesnā€™t mean you have a fire sale for your most influential assets. In fact even then you need cornerstone pieces to help with the transition.

Auba keeps himself in great shape and doesnā€™t look like heā€™s losing a step, heā€™ll likely pay us back in production of we keep him until 33 or whatever. Selling wouldnā€™t be good for business.

1 Like

:joy:

Jack Nicholson, lol.

Couldnā€™t resist

2 Likes

It was either him or Bellerin.

Happy with the appointment.

1 Like

He should have been captain from the start. You donā€™t have to be the best leader if you can lead by example.

Seems like a great guy on and off the field.

2 Likes