3 Likes

0 goals in 9 from open play since signing da ting

2 Likes

!

1 Like

didnt he act like a twat at dortmund too at the end of his time there

2 Likes

This club will never learn

You can give him huge criticism if the the rest of the team was playing very well and it was only him stinking up the joint but thatā€™s not the case is it? Look what heā€™s done for us prior to Arteta , his record speaks for itself.

The team is broken and heā€™s not playing particularly well but no doubt under a different manager heā€™d be nowhere near as bad, no chance.

5 Likes

Is he not pissed off enough to show some discontent and have a talk with the manager or speak up on behalf of the team.
Donā€™t just let your career go down the pan. Show a pair of balls ffs.

2 Likes

I see a newspaper has just awarded him a 4 out of 10 for tonightā€™s performance

Since his new contract heā€™s been horrendous

Itā€™s about 3 or 4 too many. I give him a 1.

2 Likes

If he really cared about his career. Would he even have signed with us in the first place? If we did not renew his contract our fans will go mad and renewing it mean he works less hardā€¦like Ozilā€¦

1 Like

Happens to us all the time.

Iā€™ve come to realise we need to just let players leave rather than give them the big contracts. Walcott, Ozil, Auba. Just never works for us.

8 Likes

Turned in a total stinker tonight and he wasnā€™t alone. I realize heā€™s bailed us out on a lot of occasions but he canā€™t be above criticism as well. Yes, Xhaka is useless, Willian is useless and all that, but there are real issues going on here.

3 Likes

Well we have played him up front and heā€™s done fuck all lol

2 Likes

I have no concerns with Auba. My concerns are with the hack managing us whoā€™s turned us into a total non entity in the attacking sense

4 Likes

Hustled the club with the new contract

3 Likes

I think heā€™s still a top player. Everything at Arsenal is shit now.

3 Likes

Maybe, but his mentality should be questioned.
Isnā€™t this the 4th time heā€™s been in a side thatā€™s heavily underperforming in the league?
Happened twice at Dortmund and now twice at Arsenal.
Seeing him now like this and then a year back with Emery, it just doesnā€™t look professional at all.
Heā€™s still getting a hefty paycheck, and he is the captain too. He should be the model that others follow.
Very disappointed with himā€¦

2 Likes

I think a large portion of the Auba inefficiency blame lies with Arteta because clearly, itā€™s a structural problem however Auba has to take his chances a lot better than he is.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the excuse for last year then?
Both Emery and Arteta managed to get a great output out of the guy but when his form drops itā€™s largely their fault?
There is no excuse for our captain to be putting out such lifeless performances.

2 Likes

Aubaā€™s excuse for last year ? Doesnā€™t need one as he scored 29 in all comps including 4 in the cup SF and F vs City and Chelsea.

2 Likes

I mean back around this period in 2019. His body language was the same. Disinterested and checked out.