Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Over the next 3 months that hairline will have receded another 33%.

Guy looks unfit in this picture.

What is it with us handing out new contracts and players becoming absolute wasters.

I like(d) the guy, but after all these shitty results I am losing my patience with everyone working for this club.

2 Likes

Its an old picture from long before he signed his deal cos I remember making some shit joke about him asking his barber for half Henry 2004 and half Willian.

Everybody is analysing Aubaā€™s demeanour in the comments. The lack of energy in his answer. Thereā€™s no smile ā€˜pon his face.

1 Like

I kinda want a meaner Aubameyang. You know what they say, nice guys finish last and all. Just wanna see an Aubameyang heel turn lmao

Heels arenā€™t allowed in Artetaā€™s non negotiables Iā€™m afraid.

Arteta is PG-era Vince McMahon and Xhaka, Lacazette, Mustafi, Bellerin are his John Cenas

3 Likes

Cheer up Auba ffs. Some captain :roll_eyes:

Guy looks like heā€™s totally zoned out and doesnā€™t give a fuck.

2 Likes

Bad look for the captain, Letā€™s hope the big game perks up his performance tomorrow

1 Like

You think heā€™s enjoying his football?

Should he be sitting there cheesing and acting like heā€™s so exctited when he isnā€™t?

1 Like

Could express an opinion as captain on behalf of the team and his own frustrations. Could hint at it in i interviews or articles then.
This just mope about look and feel to his game pisses me right off.

Needs some coaching in interview technique lol

Looking at the ground like a shy 5 year old smh

If ur Auba and ur being managed by such a shitty ass manager who has no answers about why the team is playing so bad, plus heā€™s just a fucking idiot moron piece of shit, why would u act happy? Must be a pretty sad environment in the locker room.

Thatā€™s the same Auba weā€™ve been seeing on the pitch recently.
The guy is a brilliant player but when he has that mood he drops the worst stinkers. Itā€™s insane how bad his performances can be. And this isnā€™t just an Arteta thing, Iā€™ve seen under Freddie, Emery and even Wenger. Hell, itā€™s been going back to Dortmund.
I got tired of it last season but thought he finally found his feet. And well, heā€™s back at it again.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen a player act like that in an interview they usually hide it well that they donā€™t give a fuck and are just reading what ever shit the press officer has told them to say lol

2 Likes

We can be trusted to give huge contracts to players with the worst mentality. No wonder weā€™re in the shit.

3 Likes

I only give a shit about the 90 mins on the pitch. No one is performing good enough in that respect right now.

Cunt got a new juicy contract and stops playing.

4 Likes

he should be sold, he is a waster now might as well play without him for all the impact he has had this season

1 Like

It ainā€™t a NLD at Spurs without an Auba disasterclass.

1 Like

There is a reason why nae cunt wanted him and he was stuck at Dortmund.

The cunt played very well for us. Until he signed a new lucrative contract. Now he plays like Ozil.

2 Likes