Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I agree they can go fuck themselves, but we aren’t getting anywhere near CL football this season with or without Auba.

2 Likes

They can’t take from us what we don’t have

4 Likes

We’re one of the favourites for the Europa League, I don’t think we can say we have no chance of winning it.

I don’t see how Auba in the Barca 11 works tbh

On loan. :joy:

Ffs I know this is some twitter bollocks but how can those word even get written.

we’ll loan Messi back for the season to make it work

1 Like

That is the sad part. The guy who is mentioned as source is actually a journo, works for Goal.com, is at games in that capacity. Smh.

Lol

Raul and Edu after they receive the loan offer from Barcelona.

ezgif-3-3a07402c136c

10 Likes

Is this to do with financial fair play?

If it’s loan with an obligation to buy for £100m then that would make sense. Or if we could get Umtiti or Dembele out of any deal

Lol. Apparantly Luis Suarez is (basically) out of the season. Bold way for them to try and fill that void.

If this is true then Barca can fuck off and take useless fat Raul back as well.

Disappointed at the lack of please here, you’re usually so well mannered.

1 Like

100m and his yours.

I think if Auba makes his intentions to leave the club clear we should definitely cash in on in him in the summer but if we can get another half season out of him he’ll prove the difference maker when it comes to us potentially winning a trophy this season.

I think there is no EL without someone like Auba yo front.

It’s a potential head turner if there’s any truth in it.
Think he’d push for it loan or otherwise. Therein could lie a potential problem for us.

1 Like

A loan :joy:. What fucking benefit is a loan to us ? No fee and don’t have use of our best player ?

2 Likes

50m

Fuck out :ozil:

12 Likes

Yeah - we could still probably get that in the summer… no point selling in Jan unless we are absolutely giving up on EL and qualification for EL next year.