Pictures of OA members

A mere toddler

Obafemi Martins was just a prospect back then.

Kazu had only played a handful of matches.

3 Likes

You could’ve said Freddy Adu, come on lad.

3 Likes

bald cunt

18 Likes

Hey! Atleast we don’t smoke everywhere and all the time, indoors or outdoors. We never “forget” our wallet at home on a night out and our general population aren’t alcoholics.

2 Likes

Not sure which population you are talking about as I am neither Danish nor English.

If it is about the Dutch, our nation is not known to be a populace of alcoholics, there are strict rules on where you can and cannot smoke. Maybe some Dutch do “forget” their wallets at home. Which is annoying. But, we are friendly and open and that goes a long way.

To ease your pain, let me tell you that the people I encountered in Malmö and Göteborg were much friendlier and more open than those in Stockholm. It’s probably a capital thing and those living there have some kind of misplaced sense of superiority. Which is funny, because they are not at all more special than those Swedes living elsewhere. :wenger2:

It was just some friendly banter to @Cristo regarding Danes :joy:

I’ve been a lot in Amsterdam and Dutch people are very friendly and polite. I have nothing but positive experiences.
Yeah Stockholm can be a shithole tbh, they’re known for their arrogance and they often think more of themselves. Göteborg is entirely different and more known for its openness, humour and care free people. It was founded by Dutch merchants so it’s not surprising :grin:

2 Likes

But can you get a good bagel there?

Drinking

22 Likes

FIFY :heart:

12 Likes

8 Likes

thinking about drinking

5 Likes

My first photo on here!
Good morning from the start of my 4-week vacation :wink:

25 Likes

Looks like you’re very happy about your holiday :joy:

Beard game is strong as well :ok_hand:t2:

Haha sure am.

Enjoying a beer in a beer garden

30 Likes

Some serious curls there

4 Likes

The hair, the jacket, the pose. :goat:

2 Likes

The head on the beer though :gabriel:

3 Likes

International man of mystery!

@Josh , I think @Bl1nk , @Cristo and I should start an OA Curls Alliance. :tierney2:

8 Likes