Pictures of OA members

Cristo out here looking like a young Michael Sheen

8 Likes

david luiz in disguise :pepe1:

2 Likes

Would rather have @Cristo in defense.

1 Like

Me in ‘97 wearing a fake Arsenal kit. Had Bergkamp on the back. Obviously.

26 Likes

Haha I had the same kit. Top lad.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the only reason I don’t have that kit is because the couple of years it was out coincided with my da being out of work. It’s not like we went without or anything but 40 quid or whatever it was then on a shirt just wasn’t going to happen.

1 Like

What would an unlicensed kit go for back in the day? You can get good fakes from Thailand for like $20 online now.

No idea, never saw them here til a few years back.

I (my parents) always bought them on holidays in Spain or France.

I loved those kits back then.

I remember having: Argentina / Batistuta, Croatia / Suker, Brazil / Ronaldo.

You mean Turkey ;)?

1 Like

must be a best looking members forum around (from what I briefly saw).
instead of continuing the norm :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll just post one where I got called Sokratis for the 5th time by 5th different person :slight_smile:
(back when I was 18, just as Cesc, I got constantly told I was his lost twin brother, weird).

Still, all I ever wanted was to be compared to the mad German Jens :grin:

8 Likes

A “famous” Brentford fan (Billy the Bee) who’s claim to fame is that he has been to every England game at tournaments since Italia 90 (he was on Sky News and BBC Breakfast this morning) was at the Denmark vs Wales game in Nordic bar last weekend as he was set to have been in Copenhagen that weekend for the game but couldn’t make it due to Corona - so he decided to try and watch the game with some fans and ended up in Nordic Bar.

In any case, we got friendly and spent the game chatting about Denmark and Brentford and he took what I think was a pretty solid picture of me watching the game (unbeknownst to me). I just saw it on his Twitter today after noticing he was on the Beeb this morning!

I fucking love football. The amount of new people I’ve met watching games in football throughout my life is innumerable.

21 Likes

Them locks though bro, got some serious curls @cristo my bro. There’s people who will pay $$$$$ to get them that tight.

8 Likes

Because you can’t see your face? :sweat_smile:

Come on, that was an open goal

1 Like

:joy: :joy: I think after 4 pints of Guiness in an hour, probs a good thing that my face wasn’t in it lol

@BizzySignal haha thanks man, they’re almost too tight. My hair grows out rather than down, gravity doesn’t stand a chance :joy:

2 Likes

@Phoebica from the top rope!

3 Likes

Is that shirt from a chinese sweat shop. Can’t even spell Denmark right.

12 Likes

Who’s Dan and Mark? And why you have got their names on your back @Cristo :arteta:

9 Likes

Give them back their 10 year anniversary present :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Etymologically Danmark derives from Dannernes Mark which roughly translates to “Fields of the Danes” and is the first historical reference made to what was essentially the Danish nation way back in circa 750-800ad

2 Likes