Pictures of OA members

Nice! You should have put the scarf around her neck though.

1 Like

Yeah I was too chicken to try and do that :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

You trying to send him to the hospital?

Post-Maddie I look at those rocks and just think “climbing hazard!”

:gabriel:

1 Like

What? They just look like stepping stones. Hardly Mount Everest, is it? I reckon even Maddie could manage it!

I almost slipped in my flip flops to be honest.

Papa @Joshua is spot on.

1 Like

What is the statue?

Well next time wear sensible shoes!

1 Like

Maddie has the agility of a spider monkey right now, it’s a toddler thing. I think our @Cristo may be slightly less agile.

1 Like

It’s the cougar @Cristo was hitting on the other night. Nobody had the heart to tell him she was a statue. :auba:

3 Likes
  1. Just, because it didn’t work out for Emery at Arsenal doesn’t mean @SRCJJ was wrong at the time.

When you look at accolades and history of both managers. Poch won fuck all as a manager. Emery won 3 consecutive ELs. Managed a top club in PSG.

Meanwhile Poch managed Espanyol, Southampton and small time club Spurs.

Where exactly was @SRCJJ wrong on his opinion about Emery being a better manager than Poch?

I guess from a Wenga man you count finishing top 4 as a trophy. Well it ain’t a trophy lelelel

1. Within reason it was a good hire. Didn’t work out, it happens.

2. We can all make wild guesses, sometimes it works sometimes they don’t. Regarding Ancelotti, based on his past achievements. Why not.

4-6) Sometimes they can become excellent footballers and sometimes they disappoint. There is no clarevoyant on here who can predict it with absolute certainty. For each of the players a case could be made.

To say they are all shockers is a gross exaggeration.

1 Like

You weren’t kidding when talking about holidays and saying you weren’t interested in other countries’ cultures :stuck_out_tongue:

Along with Peter Schmeichel and Cristo it’s right at the top of things that come to my mind whenever someone mentions Denmark :grin:

5 Likes

Might end up in Copenhagen at one point you never now haha looks like a decent Ladsladslads weekend away place. :beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

Carlsberg
Cristo
Schmeichels
Mermaid
Cycling

My Danish top five.

Sorry @LordBendtner :santi:

4 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot :bacon: on reflection

2 Likes

Lars Ulrich and Lego. That’s it really.

3 Likes

That statue is 1.25m and 175kg??? I think she qualifies as an “absolute unit”

4 Likes

She is a proper unit.

Thicc is the only way to describe her, her hips are :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s a great 3-4 day getaway!

Fairly pricey though, around the same as London.

1 Like

How would you say Copenhagen compares to Oslo, price wise? Cos as a born and bred Londoner I’m used to things costing a lot, but I went to Oslo for a wedding and nearly had a heart attack each time I got my wallet out. Only holiday I’ve been on where I’ve not got pissed, a quick cost/benefit analysis revealed it just wasn’t worth it haha. Think I paid something like seventeen quid for a medium glass of wine and less than a pint of draught lager in one fairly normal, non fancy place in the city centre. Beautiful city but fuck me.

2 Likes

Cheaper than Oslo and Stockholm, Norwegians and Swedes go to Copenhagen to party because it’s cheaper and the nightlife is better.

A cocktail that might cost £15 in London will cost you like £16 in CPH, but that’s also due to the exchange rate being terrible at the moment.

A pint will be around £5-£7 depending where you go.

It was about £25 for 4 pints of Kronenbourg Blanc for me the other night, but that’s in an area called Frederiksberg which is pretty bouji and similar to Chelsea/Kensington/Fulham.

2 Likes