Pictures of OA members

Congrats @mhappy :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Baby city on OA congrats :tada: @mhappy

2 Likes

First of many trips to the pub with my girl

33 Likes

You cost us 35m mate, shouldn’t be near a pub after Thursday’s performance.

7 Likes

At least 5% of the like was for the appropriate drink choice.

2 Likes

Terrible looking pint of Guinness though…where is the shtick.

Looks more like Jorginho than Vieira lol

2 Likes

Lovely picture @JakeyBoy…and admire the multitasking too!

Love that my original Vieira lookalike has stuck…although am getting Jorginho vibes as well @Josh.

3 Likes

I respect you a lot but I just don’t understand Guinness. I’ve tried. I just don’t get it.

1 Like

You need to try it in Ireland to understand it.

Its incredible over there

4 Likes

I can understand that. They opened a brewery in Baltimore a few years ago to produce a blonde version which made local news. I can’t imagine that’s served in Ireland.

The Blonde is terrific.

The have Guinness in Ireland because it’s better than everywhere else is a bit overblown. It is wonderful at a properly maintained bar.

Guinness pairs very well with meat and chocolate (since you’re vegan).

1 Like

Don’t feel bad. All alcohol tastes terrible. If it didn’t have the effect it does, people would not drink it anywhere near as much.

The wha?

1 Like

No we don’t have that but I suspect it’s quite like Hop House 13 having looked it up.

While I reckon you’re right I wouldn’t order it outside the country to find out :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s because it’s beer, not that American stuff us Europeans call water :wink:

1 Like

Its actually a stout

1 Like

But still a beer :slightly_smiling_face:

Having it at Brick Store Pub would change your mind. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve had some lovely pints of Guinness in various places in England. I did have Guinness in Dublin too a few years ago, but I was too hammered to remember if it was really good. I should note that I’ve had plenty of bollocks pints of the stuff as well.

Now if you ever get a chance to have a pint of Corvus, that’s the fucking ticket. Best stout I’ve ever had.