Photography thread

Took this a few months back but just remembered it. Best :rainbow: Iā€™ve seen in my life, unfortunately i hadnā€™t charge the battery on my wide angle camera so i had to butcher it by using panorama on my phoneā€¦ Still a dope rainbow :rainbow:

And some dope sunsets from the seaside

10 Likes

I am absolutely desperate to go to the Faeroe Islands at some point, looks absolutely amazing

3 Likes

Ah, fellow Faeroe Islands aficionados. Thought I was the only one fascinated by that place.

3 Likes

Yeah, the way the islands just jut out of the sea, I have thallassophobia (sp?) so scared of the depths of the sea, and that steep angle makes me wonder what the fuck is down there, but I also canā€™t not look at the same time. I imagine if I traversed any of the steeper ones Iā€™d be absolutely shitting myself the whole time, but blown away by the beauty of it all in the same instance.

That one on the right can completely fuck off, but I love it also.

4 Likes

And that guy walking along that ridge. FUUUUUUUCKKKK!

1 Like
4 Likes

So my little one been asking to see the moon before her bed time, unfortunately for her she goes to bed at 6/6:30 which means it isnā€™t visible before she goes up, so I promised to take some pictures for her. Remember people saying they used the periscope camera for night photos. So whipped it out and took these photos at normal, 30x and finally 100x. Didnā€™t use a tripod so was hard as fuck to get the closer shots, but having said that Iā€™m pleased with them and very impressed with the zoom on the 21 ultra. Most importantly the little one loved it, hope you lot like them as well.

4 Likes

Another one for the Faroe islands here, looks incredible!!

I did Iceland a few years ago, not the generic stay in Reykjavik and do the tours to the attractions Iceland but hired a full fat 4x4 drove the national parks and did the F roadsā€¦to this day, one of the most fun holidays Iā€™ve ever done! I felt like Colin McRae for a solid week :joy::joy:

1 Like

Fuck, what a photo :heart_eyes:

Used to love that view from the train. Havenā€™t ridden down there in 40-some years. Is the view from the train still visible?

https://twitter.com/ajamesmccarthy/status/1677136951659380737?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

3 Likes