Pets

Ok…now I’ve been physically ill.

2 Likes

Nah Harlow is reliving her namesake, and it’s not a good place.

4 Likes

100% with you there, anyone from my home town ages like that!

2 Likes

Is it a rough part of the UK? When I google it I just get real estate companies.

Went for our first walk in the woods yesterday and he loved it. Lots of snuffling around, as you can see from his muddy nose.

14 Likes

What a cutie!

It’s not the worst part of the country. Has some nice parts to be fair. But it’s not great either, and it has a bad reputation, especially given it’s in Essex.

1 Like

Wouldn’t want to cross paths with Harlow down a dark alley at night :grin:

1 Like

Beautiful little guy. How old is he? What breed is that…he is a gorgeous dog.

He’s a German Shepherd and is 12 weeks old. He’s nearly hitting the 13kg mark too, he’s going to be a big boy!

2 Likes

wow awesome…i havent seen many german shepherds with his colouring he is quite unique that is why i thought he might of been a mix breed that is why i asked, is he mixed?

Nope, full pedigree! he’s what is known as a solid liver (colour) which is one of the rarer colours in the breed.

1 Like

Wally is uh…malfunctioning.

5 Likes

my sis holding my cat

6 Likes

I cannot stress how stupid it was to adopt a puppy while having a toddler but he is such a sweet moose.

9 Likes

looking a bit like john wick there @Joshua

Didn’t join me to watch Arsenal last night mate, but you wanna watch Villa vs Newcastle ? :thinking:

9 Likes

Looking like Keanu Reeves bro

3 Likes

I like your computer nook.

2 Likes

Such a clean house! Your kids must be older :ozil: Our house is a disaster zone.

@BizzySignal and @Maverick79 I’ll take that comparison. It’s slightly more accurate than when Meredith said I reminded her of Yuto Nagatomo. :hipster:

2 Likes