Pep Guardiola

Because of his bottling capacity.

Using your logic, Brendan Rodgers could go to a club like Liverpool now, be given more resources and should make them an immediate success. We know, though, through the benefit of time and experience, that this wouldn’t be the case with Rodgers.

This makes their current predicament all the more shocking lol.

Klopp’s botting capacity is a product of your own twisted mind.

You have to be the favorite to win something and then not win it, to be consider bottlers. He was never the no 1 favorite to win the league, with City already there. And most of the finals Klopp lost, he had no business being there in the first place, let alone being the favorite to win.

On the other hand Pep lost to the likes of Monaco, Lyon and Spurs in the CL lol.

4 Likes

So in the two seasons Liverpool didnt win the league by a point, the limp dick performances against Leicester City (when they were considered favourites going into the game) wasn’t bottling?

Riiiiight…

If roles were reversed, Pep is not winning PL & CL with Liverpool

1 Like

I could live with that cos Klopp isn’t winning fuck all with Man City, either.

I can’t take that statement seriously.

The guy who won loads with underdogs like Dortmund & Liverpool while fending off Bayern & City respectively, is not winning anything with the money bags City uncontested?
Get the fuck out

1 Like

First of all, losing by 1 point is not bottling. You’re twisting standards to fit your agenda. United was at one point top of the table this season, does that mean they bottled it too?

Secondly, the league is 38 games. You can’t single out a lost game and say they were bottling it. Surprises happen everywhere. City lost 0-2 at home to Palace too.

Also did you just conveninently ignore the HUGE evidences when it comes to the bottling capacity of City in the CL that I just presented?

1 Like

Nope, he’ll bottle it.

Like he bottled it with Liverpool?

No I didnt ignore this. My original point was Klippity is a bigger bottler than Pep. I stand by that.

Ok, if you wanna extend the bottling to a wider sample size, why couldnt Klopp beat any of the other top 4 in a league game this season?

Just don’t waste your time discussing anything remotely related to Liverpool with Dave lads, it’s an exercise in futility lol

4 Likes

Now you’re catching on, son.

I hope for your sake, Klopp doesn’t win the CL coming weekend.
Because you sure would have to work overtime to explain the bottlejob in a treble

1 Like

Yeah, he’d still be a bigger bottler than Pep, mi amigo.

That doesn’t have anything to do with bottling lol. Also he didn’t lose to any either. Pep on the other hand lost to Spurs, home and away.

I read the forum regularly (just not posting that much) and I’m well aware of your hatred to Liverpool. But I suggest you stick to one liners like ‘Liverpool is shit’ and ‘Klopp is a cunt’, rather than trying to justify your view with some sense of logic because when you do it, it’s just bad. Alright, peace out.

2 Likes

Biggest evidence of the baldie being very baldie and very very fraud

Pep once bottled his CL chances by losing to Spurs

There is no bigger fraud than Pep

Losing to Spurs :gabriel:

He also beat Chelsea home and away. Something Klippity couldn’t do. And Klippity bottled it at home v Spurs. A game late on in the season that could have won the league for the cunts.

A disaster for Klopp, one might say.

but he lost to Spurs :gabriel:

Twice :gabriel:

How could you support the fraud knowing that? :gabriel: