Pep Guardiola

Tbf he is the best.

I can’t deny that.

But he’s so boring, fake and annoying.

1 Like

Exactly, annoying beyond doubt. But the best manager there is, and when he retires maybe the best ever.

Some weird shit is said about his teams, mainly from the Madrid press, but he gets every inch out of his teams

1 Like

1 Like

Not sure how having the best manager in the world is boring lol. He practically guarantees you a league win every season

1 Like

I think he means personality wise

Haaland is a freak but how much above the 93 point mark do you expect City to go ? As long as Liverpool make a couple of nice additions probably in midfield they’ll likely be good for 90 + points again and right on the mix.

Pep must be a relieved man, imagine he didn’t win the league after a 14 point lead in Jan and only needing to beat one of West Ham and Villa in the final 2 games. Especially after conceding 2 goals in stoppage time to Real Madrid in the CL exit.

But as it stands 4 titles in 5 years is unreal. He really does need to crack that CL code before he departs the Etihad though.

Remember, smoking makes you bald.

I must smoke 20 a day without realising

1 Like

Chills

It was much more interesting when the coach just got the subbuteo pitch out in the dressing room.

Football compilations are cringe as it is, but putting Fix You as the backing track is just a whole different level of cringe.

8 Likes

Swag

6 Likes

Pep is an exceptional manager but he’s like those chefs that need the best ingredients out there before he can do his magic. I’d like him to go to a club that’s not already successful and turn it around, without having a blank cheque or having first pick on resources (like he did at Bayern).

That’s why what Klopp has done at Liverpool is more impressive, to me at least.

1 Like

Klopp has spent over 500mil at that cesspit.

In 7 years

In the last 5 season Liverpool have spent almost half of what Citeh have.

1 Like

Relatively speaking, yes. (And I suppose that’s what @sunny310c was alluding to)

I just don’t think Klopp has the same league winning capabilities as Pep at Man City (i.e. if roles were reversed, Klopp ain’t winning 4 out of 5). He has a bottling capacity that’s greater than Pep’s.

Klopp would win it 5 out of 5 lol.

Because if roles were reversed Pep would be fighting for a top 4 spot with us and Spurs, and no one else can challenge Klopp’s City.

1 Like

Lol no.

City
United
Chelsea
Everton
Liverpool
Arsenal

So we’re the 6th biggest spenders in that period of time yet £125m of the money spent in that time doesn’t even play (Saliba, Torreira and Pepe).

1 Like

And why? Please explain it with logic, not by your own will.

It’s simple logic really. The guy who is able to do more with less, would be able to do even more with more. On the other hand Pep had no track record of being able to achieve success when presented with less resources than his competitors.