Pep Guardiola

and his trendsetting fashion sense is not particularly overwhelming, pls don’t follow it

Fraudiola about to jump ship to join another one team league? Pellegrini and Mancini would never.

1 Like

You know I wouldn’t be surprised

2 Likes

Yeah I can see him going

Would he leave after being kicked out of the CL again? I.e. will he not stay here like a persistent cold until he wins the damn thing? I think so. I think he feels he has unfinished business, but if he took the Juve job now I would laugh pretty hard.

They’re in an awkward state atm, Ronaldo is too expensive, Ramsey got a fat contract that will push the salaries up, according to my Juventino bro Italian transfer rumour mongerers are all over Dybala, Costa, Pjanic etc, basically half their squad, and they’re slowly falling behind the other European powerhouses and Ronaldo didn’t fix it, Allegri overperformed with 2 CL finals lately, they weren’t one of the best 2 teams in the competition neither of those years imo.

Maybe Pep rather fancy his chances to win the CL there but he would need billions upon billions of pounds probably. PSG would be a better job for him I think, they have the cash and the raw talent with a better chance to play Pepball imo. But yeah, would laugh if he leaves another league trampler for yet another league trampler either way.

1 Like

He won’t leave City just yet, he’ll be there for at least another year. I do think the issues with the club finances and criticism of the club may eventually drive him to leave the club.

If, and it’s a big if, Man City get kicked out of the CL for just one season, this impatient bald fck will jump ship, most definitely

Look at this prick acting all indignant at this completely fair question. Been surrounded too much by a circle-jerk tbh

But he even gets pissed like a dweeb, at least Mourinho would have given us some prime content.

9 Likes

Imagine if they were in CL final too… Spurs will lose, but if City did the Quad this plastic club would be unbearable. Their fans realize the Cups were no accomplishment with that squad.

Seriously… actually just looked it up. They played literally nobody in all their FA cup matches and League cup matches other than Chelsea in LC final.

1 Like

Actually took a bit heart out of the weekend as there has been a fair bit of negativity round them. In a perverse sort of way its seems their demolition of Watford sort of brought the whole lot into focus.
Tabloid and television are standing off but there is a bit of a voice (hopefully) building. it was funny though that the white night was disgusted because the reporter wasnt playing the love in game.

1 Like

Exactly right, mate.

He and Klopp are the modern day Mourinhos. Arseholes, basically. Under the slightest bit of pressure questioning, these would crack

Baldie isn’t a very likeable chap, is he.

Overrated, bald, chequebook cunt. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great manager, but really dislikable

To be honest, I’m on Pep’s side here. That kind of question would get your back up - he was being personally accused of whether he is complicit in FFP breaches.

If you were a person of integrity, a person who values their honesty, then being asked whether you are a literal fraud would be very offensive.

He’s benefited greatly from being able to build a team with unlimited resources - but he does the job of manager. It’s not his place to be questioned over the source of that income, or be held responsible for it in any way. And then to be asked whether he’s taken side payments? He reacted quite well if you ask me - I would have lost it.

7 Likes

Well as a man of integrity he would be aware surely of some murkiness surrounding the club. Theres a world of difference of knowing your safe to pursue a policy with a club giving you assurances that they can block legal proceedings.
That for me is a cop out and one he has chose to hide behind. We are not just talking about of a bit of creative accounting here, were talking full on fraud thats state sponsored with all sorts of human right violations.
For me his integrity has been lost, no matter how great a coach he is.

Pep is just an employee at the end of the day.
Any of us would have hated being considered complicit into a fraud conducted by management of our respective employers.

1 Like

Valid points mate, particularly around accepting the job in the first place. I doubt a man like Wenger would have taken the job, for example.

But as a football manager, he should never come under personal scrutiny for the club’s FFP breaches. That has nothing to do with him. He gets told what his budget is - he’s not an accountant who should be questioning the money he’s allowed to spend.

Okay lets go with that then. Whether they get away with this or not through some technical legal loop hole, would you question his integrity if he stayed.
The documentation is out their now, and the legal jargon is now a sideshow. What do you reckon. Just asking you, not judging you mate.

I read the question he was asked properly just now
It isn’t about FFP breaches. It is about other payments he might have received like Mancini did, which perhaps is indirectly linked to FFP

1 Like