Pep Guardiola

Discussion yesterday online was about is he tactically the best coach we have ever seen here. After a bit of debate on the money side I think you have to come around to the fact he is.
In terms of tactics he is the most inventive we have seen.

5 Likes

Win % is 72.95 after 721 games of coaching, Jose is 63 %, Sir Alex, Wenger and Klopp high 50s.

1 Like

Brilliant coach. Donā€™t want City to win the Champions League but if did happen at least Pep would shut some mouths.

If you cared you would go back. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They donā€™t have enough money now for Pep heā€™d be too exposed if he went to Barca now.

6 Likes

It would be a serious test of his managerial skills, for sure.

On the one hand, I feel like Pep is the greatest manager Iā€™ve ever seen. On the other, it feels ludicrous to say that while he hasnā€™t ā€œrevolutionisedā€ a team like Wenger did.

4 Likes

Itā€™s pretty much smokescreens and mirrors. Arteta would also be a WC coach if he had WC players and that kind of money at his disposal.

At the minute, Arteta is definitely a WC coach

This is toilet football weā€™re playing.

2 Likes

So Barcelona got rid of Suarez for being too old and have now signed Aguero instead lol. Glad Athletico won la liga.

4 Likes

Yeah one thing Suarez is a reliable first team choice and starter.
One thing unfortunately Aguero isnā€™t.

2 Likes

There was a time when I used to think Barcelona are quite shrewed in transfer market by getting Pique, Mascherano, Alves, Alba, Stegen, Neymar, Suarez etc.
But man have they fucked up nearly every signing post Neymarā€™s departure.

Coutinho, Dembele, Semedo, Vermaelen, Vidal, Griezmann, Pjanic; thatā€™s over 300m wasted

Did Pep just also confirm that Messi will stay at Barca?

Tbh I can see Messi being happy to stay there now that his best mate is coming.

I must have missed that

Jordi Alba my bad

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Pep mustā€™ve slipped something in that celebratory cigar, some strong stuff.

1 Like

Doing his mate a favour

6 Likes

He is polite in a mean manner

Tbf, we are second since Christmas. :partey:
Arteta himself said weā€™re the second or third best team in England since then. :grimacing:

4 Likes