Paris Saint-Germain Vs Arsenal (CL)

I thought that also before I saw the starting 11 that Wenger selected.

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/8v7f.mp4

ALEXIS!!!

Well Ospina was actually very good haha

2 Likes

and Cavani was actually pretty shit… fortunately!

Called it with a 1-1 draw.

That really was the luckiest draw we’ve pulled off in a while. Absolutely terrible viewing for most of that game. And Giroud gets himself sent off in the opening group game AGAIN :arteta: Blimey, what happened to the exciting Arsenal we used to know and love?

Got to thank our lucky stars thats PSG were terrible at finishing off the chances they had. Game should’ve been out of sight first half. Need a major improvement.

4 Likes

Ospina was motm lmfao :joy:. Must suck to be that PSG manager and have far superior tactics to Wenger yet still only manage a draw at home against him :wenger:

Amazing Ospina.

I would have been glad with a point before the games, but how this came about… PSG completely dominated us. Cavani and Di Maria probably had 3 or 4 moments where there were alone for the goalkeeper. We didn’t create shit.

Emery just gave a masterclass of how you play us. This is not a comforting performance for the remainder of the season.

Please. Just once. One time. Please put in a good performance for once because once again, Utter shit and lucky as fuck to get anything out of it.

1 Like

How did we get a draw out of that :joy:

2 Likes

OSPINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Best backup GK at any club. Hero

The hate Ospina was getting before the game lol.

3 Likes

Seems we were lucky as fuck and Cavani should have scored 4 or 5 but at the end of the day we got a point from our hardest game in the Group. Well done Ospina.

2 Likes

Giroud walking straight off the pitch might have been genius. He might get his red rescinded for not staying on the field and arguing. Verrati might still be suspended just for that. Same thing happened with Gabriel last year.

1 Like

lucky for us that PSG aren’t on Bayern/Barca level otherwise we would have got smashed, really lucky to get a point tonight but I will definitely take it. We most likely would have won the game if we played that team from that start but Wenger will never learn that Sanchez isn’t a striker (he actually thinks he’s Suarez) Ospina and Aurier both man of the matches for me

3 Likes

Nice to have 2 CB that can play a pass and that isn’t Vermaelen.

He put up a great game that nobody expected… don’t tell me you expected this kind of performance from him before the game started.

On the same token, if Wenger started Cech but Cech had a bad game, nobody would say we should have started Ospina.

Cech is the undisputed #1 keeper. Wenger/Arsenal/we were lucky to get a top performance from Ospina, just lucky, and unplanned, unexpected.

1 Like

I don’t think so. Ospina is a top keeper.

http://dunk360.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Arsene-Wenger-660x400.jpg

1 Like

We got lucky again. But what can we do when Wenger decided this was another meaningless game? It’s just like he knows we can’t win the CL so he gives up immediately.