Pablo Marí

I read that Fenerbache were looking at him. If he “survives” it’ll only because we can’t shift him, doubt he is in any way part of Mikel’s plans.

Mari will survive and will start in the EL semifinal due to injuries. Bound to happen.

I don’t think he rates him anymore.
I saw Robbie from AFTV speculating we’ll get 15m for him which is nonsense.
It’ll be like Chambers. We ain’t making any profit off of selling him or loaning him now. He’ll stay here just in case, and could be shifted out in January instead.

:arteta:

Be lucky to get £15

1 Like

If he leaves, which considering he missed out the friendly today he is, then I think it’s very likely we get a CB this window.

It’s either that nor young Walters will get a spot in the team.

If?

He should leave.

Lol two distinctly different things though aren’t they?

Yes sir, I want him to leave.

Who is he on loan to?

I thought he was back in Colney?

Dunno. I hope I’ve seen the last of him.

I actually feel he would be a better shout as the worst player to have seen in an Arsenal shirt than Walcott. What do you think @Invincibles ?

1 Like

I think the title just hasnt been changed back since he returned from Udinese.

1 Like

We probably would have shipped a couple more goals if he played today.

Got roasted by Nurnberg and Orlando the useless fuck. I’ve actually clocked he doesn’t really get much attention because he doesn’t make many mistakes. He’s just non-existent. You might as well play with 10 players with him on the pitch. In that game against Orlando the fucker kept leaving Tavares open time after time.

I’ve heard of LB leaving CB exposed but a CB leaving a LB exposed? Some next level uselessness.

That’s how much no one cares about him

1 Like

For 5-10m we allegedly spent on him he somehow has been a massive flop. Spent his time here either being useless or injured.

or on loan, like the title says

I’m trying to Bl1nk the loan into existence by not changing the title.

7 Likes

Had a fantastic partnership with Bob Balding in that 1 game spell against West Brom in 2021. Money well spent.

Can you just put him to Former Gunners.

Better yet, can we just act like he never was here to begin with and delete his thread?

1 Like

For a second there my browser wasn’t showing the thread title and I thought you actually deleted the thread and once I refreshed it was gonna be gone. :rofl:

Im sure I said one of the worst :thinking:

Its a big list!