Pablo Marí

had to laugh when he wiped out Lukaku, was so frustrated

This is one of the funniest things about Arteta. Dood has such a big ego he thinks he has all these interesting ways to play the game. Have to have both a right and left footed defender, put your historically great goal scoring poacher as far away from goal as possible chasing full backs. Calls Xhaka an integral part of the team cuz he’s a mediocre passer of the ball :joy::joy: And then goes out and gets a beat down from pretty much everyone lmaoooooo.

Honestly I’d feel bad for Mikel if he was genuinely a good dood but not only is he shit he’s an egotistical arrogant shit, so fuck him.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Mari actually win a tackle before

1 Like

I don’t blame Mari for this he was always gonna be second best to Lukaku but the covering of the wide areas has been disgusting.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

forgotten about mustafi already?

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Yes, Lukaku has and will bully many a player, but I don’t care, Mari has been trash from the off, regardless of the opposition. Don’t want to see him again.

1 Like

Signing players intentionally for backup roles will always be a trash recruitment strategy. This guy encapsulates it perfectly.

Money down the drain.

3 Likes

I think Mustafi is possibly better than Mari based on what we’re seeing from this hack atm

1 Like

The distance Edu covered to find this shitter

9 Likes

damn i thought that was mari’s flight plan :bellerin:

2 Likes

Worst thing about the 3 shitters in defence today is they’re all contracted longterm.

4 Likes

If Arteta and Edu get axed for one thing, and one thing only, it should be bringing this fucking fraud to the club. You get what you fucking pay for.

1 Like

Yeah Mustafi looked competent for a short period at least. Haven’t seen anything from Mari to think it could turn out well.

Maybe Squillaci is a better comparison, but even then I’m probably being harsh on Squillaci.

4 Likes

He was shit in south america, he is shit in England. That’s what shady deals gives you.

1 Like

Personally thought the Brentford game was a lot worse a performance. Was this really such a bullying? Lukaku backs into freaking everybody I haven’t seen one CB get on top of him physically. The marking was the bigger issue really.

1 Like

Who was responsible for this one? Kia or Raul?

Add the Cedric deal and stopping Xhaka twice from leaving as well.

This shitter will most definitely be seeing out his deal here.

2 Likes

This guy didn’t even bother, Lukaku barely had to do anything for that first goal, Mari just dropped as if he had been shot. Pathetically looking for a foul.

5 Likes

He’s the Arteta of CB’s

7 Likes