Pablo Fornàls

If we make a bid, surely it should just be a fornality before he signs.
:upside_down_face:

Gotta read the recent posts mate! :smile:

And when he tears up the PL he’s going to cost any club triple what WHU paid for him lol

3 Likes

Are we certain he’s amazing and have we missed out here?

Lol

Are these still really a thing? They were shit last summer leave them in the past.

He’s going to be an amazing signing.

1 Like

Fuck sake

West Ham now another premier league team with a better midfield than us :joy:

2 Likes

I’m very annoyed that a player I had never heard of is joining West Ham.

9 Likes

My West Ham mate was saying last week that they would sign Fornals and he thinks their owners aren’t ambitious enough.

Oh Christ its going to be a summer of them breaking the 6 now then in the press. Probably be a Harry Redknapp column somewhere.
Be depending on Mark Noble as usual after a crap start to get them into the ten after a sack the board demo around christmas.

He is a very promising player and I wouldn’t be surprised if he will be one of the breakout stars from outside the top six clubs. I do think however that he at his best as number 10 and we don’t really offer that role how it’s supposed too.

3 Likes

haha Jade you constantly just post the funniest things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I read something earlier that he’s unlikely to extend his contract and will leave west ham on a free next summer. I remember the buzz around him a few years back, just going back over some of posts in here shows more was expected of him. He’s had a few moments but beyond that?

@JakeyBoy really had to nail this one home. Even @Cristo tried blowing smoke into the same pun and then a year later or so, @JakeyBoy received his royalties that he so faithfully pumped stocks into.

How did mine and @Robin_L 's puns get ghosted? The stocks were there and no one banked, that’s a downright tragedy and quite frankly, I’ve lost the confidence to pun again.

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy was too subtle in his attempt so no-one noticed it :joy:

Not even my secondary follow up worked.

RIP the ghost of Robin

1 Like

Fornal that effort there was little reward.