Pablo Fornàls

15 mil for Elneny? 8 at most.

It’s not hate, just no way known we’d get 15 million for him, we aren’t Liverpool in case you hadn’t realised.

Would absolutely love this signing and he’s precisely the kind of player we should be targeting.

4 Likes

We’ve been making astute midfield signings since Guendouzi and Torreira, this would be another one.

Hopefully Sven brings in the players of the requisite quality for our midfield especially with Ramsey off.

3 Likes

pure filth of a player…him for ramsey yes please (will have to watch on youtube through link)

1 Like

Might I point out that this forum was first introduced to Pablo Fornals because of me. :sunglasses:

Back when i was scouting youngsters, I had an eye for youngsters who would be linked with us in future.

2 Likes

Is he a deep-lying playmaker?

Like a young Banega? Emery loves it :unai:

He looks quick footed and snappy in the tackle. We can definitely do with some quick footed CM’s and I remember there being quite a bit of hype around him a couple of years ago. I think this is an archetypal Emery CM and exactly the kind of signing I’d hope for with him as Manager. Tap back into that Spanish market!

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh! So another Torreira? Emery loves these type of players.

It’s two years later and I had to read it a few times but you have earned yourself a like!

2 Likes

Thank you :wenger2: can’t believe it didn’t get any likes back in May 2017 hah

He is no CM. At Villareal he is used as winger/outside attacking midfielder, but he is probably at his best as attacking midfielder.

1 Like

West Ham? What the fuck are we doing lol

We should make a fornal offer for him

13 Likes

Yeah we should be able to best a team like West Ham to a signing like this.

If we made an offer, it would basically just be a Fornality

8 Likes

People will be fornalcating if we pull this one off

7 Likes

I’m excited

1 Like

In all seriousness though, we should make a move here. Our midfield is shit, he’s very talented and last season he was one of their top perfornas

1 Like

Ffs I’m done :joy:

lets hope our interest in him will get pabloished somewhere

1 Like