Other Teams' Kits

Haha true dat :joy::rofl: thought it might clash a little with the black. Doesn’t really go with the theme not sure what I was thinking when I added that.

1 Like

Cut the sleeves off.

2 Likes

It’s annoying because I would of thought that for a special limited edition shirt like this they could forgo some of the sponsors but I guess $$$$ is what always matters.

1 Like

Not bad

3 Likes

Big Ivory Coast vibes for me. Makes sense given how easily confused your flags are.

7 Likes

Rare bad kit from Umbro

If Ireland Simpsons Fans is anything to go by, not everyone is loving it :grin:

1 Like

This isn’t as bad as some of the other MLS rebrands but it still smacks of “we must emulate English branding for credibility’s sake”

At least they didn’t do something stupid like rebrand as Boston Football Club.

1 Like

If I were Napoli, I think I’d have put fewer white lines on my Maradona tribute kit

3 Likes

Fucking hell that kit is atrocious

1 Like

No Idea, but Adidas have a pair of Sambas to match.

2 Likes

You’re pretty much obligated to buy those now @BizzySignal @Joshua

6 Likes

Yeah I had a pair of sambas and a full track suit in those colours which I lost some how back in the days.

Think the sambas will look sexy with my Kappa top which is also black with green and gold trim. Wife hates that jacket but it’s my favourite and I refuse to get rid of it.

@k1tsun3 where did you come across them?

Nah brah. Vegan leather white/black sambas only.

1 Like

I saw them in the adidas website. But looks like stock is limited. I noticed them months ago. I should’ve bought a pair then. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I like Sambas in theory, but I bought a pair and they couldn’t have looked weirder on my actual feet.

3 Likes

I will say they also aren’t the most comfortable trainers. They are iconic though.

Really? I’ve found them to be super versatile. Socks, no socks, super duper high old man socks, jeans, shorts, they’re just kind of like the Johnny Evans of shoes. Nothing special but perfectly serviceable.

Oh yeah, definitely iconic, particularly in terrace culture. Same goes for Adidas Gazelles, in terms of terrace culture, and also in terms of just looking weird af on my feet lol. Sometimes you have to recognise the legendary, cult classic status of a particular trainer but make peace with the fact that you personally cannot rock them haha.

Just generally, I much prefer Nike trainers to Adidas. With Adidas, there’s lots of pairs that have legendary status but just don’t suit me. Only pair of Adidas trainers I’ve made work for me recently are Continentals. Back in the day I had a few pairs of Stan Smiths, you can’t go too far wrong given how minimalist a pair of trainers they are, but they’re not really my vibe these days. But yeah, Nike have so many superior silhouettes imo.

I know I was ragging on Air Forces the other day, but fuck me, give me a pair of them over some ugly af shell-toed, Adidas Superstars lol

1 Like

I simply cannot sanction this behaviour.

For me, if a man has footwear on, socks aren’t optional. Sandals excluded, of course.

4 Likes