Other Teams' Kits

PSV have won a Euro title though.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Ah I remember going to Holland for a football tournament with my team and we went to PSVā€™s stadium and I bought a shirt with Kezmanā€™s name and got a picture next to his locker.

Chelsea bought him I think but he flopped, thought he was awesome.

1 Like

Was it Holland Cup?

1 Like

I really canā€™t remember now, we played local football teams, plus 1 from france and Belgium I think. Like 6 games over 2 weeks.

1 Like

Sounds familiar :sweat_smile: We were there for 2 weeks as well if I remember correctly. This was 25 years ago :see_no_evil: We played teams from all over Europe and one from USA. You were allowed to drink at pubs from the age of 16, which me and most of my teammates werenā€™t, but we managed to get in anyway.

2 Likes

Was Eindhoven nice? It looks very picturesque to me. The type of place Iā€™d move to if I was an international assassin who had his memory erased.

Least heā€™s honest :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Better to warn everyone now before we try to squeeze into the player fit ones.

Did anyone own a Puma authentic shirt? Those looked tighter than the Kappa authentic ones and those were not flattering.

I bought the 17/18 black and pink player authentic third top in the summer of 2017 just to see what it was like. Fuck that shit was like cement and it had a weird thing in the back that must help the players that was annoying as fuck. :joy:

You have to be built like @SRCJJ or skinny as fuck to pull it off. I was the second option and it was still a bit uncomfortable to wear :joy:

Youā€™re saying us who have guts donā€™t stand a chance? :wenger:

I bought the Adidas version in 2019 just to see what it was like and it was just a more expensive version of the fan top lol. There was no difference at all. So sent it back and bought the fan version for Ā£30 cheaper.

So fire ahead with it now as it isnā€™t anything like the puma versions :joy:

So I fall into that category, as do most distance runners, and those shirts still donā€™t look good on me because most distance runners, myself included have like zero muscle mass up top. :santi:

2 Likes

I like this. Looks smart apart from the fucked up badge

I really like that lilac colour, but that badge is completely fucked.

It looks like when a printer malfunctions and the ink comes out all thick and smeared m.

5 Likes

Reminds me of frabric softener

10 Likes

Did their womenā€™s team play in these colours 50 years ago? Or is the tribute just a pink badge?

Got lucky on eBay auction for Ā£20:

It has these rubber printed markings inside that hold it to your body, actually not comfortable at all and makes you sweat even more :joy:

12 Likes

Adidas down bad this year.

This shit is trash:

Long sleeve version and instant upgrade without the Chevrolet logo got a retro feel to it pre prem.