Other Teams' Kits

@Gio finally broke down and bought that Roma away shirt. It’s immense. So strange they’re switching to New Balance next year. Thought maybe the new owners would go with kappa or stay with Nike.

1 Like

He’s a disgrace to Milan fans across the world, what a traitor.

I think, he missed, a comma, in his comment.

That said I do have a couple roma shirts, both with Totti.

Top Totti then.

2 Likes

Didn’t notice.

1 Like

No DDR shirts for you? He was always my favorite. Missed out on the scudetto, played with so much pressure on his shoulders, I love hometown players who delivered.

I, regrettably, missed a comma.

1 Like

I like the design. It’s experimental and pushes the envelope. The two tone adidas logo is nice. The new badge is an abomination.

[quote=“Joshua, post:990, topic:1423, full:true”]

A question for you all.

Do we need commas before conjunctions, or not?

Not bad. Though sponsor is a big minus.

2 Likes

That is awful lol

6 Likes

Yep, Christ maybe I don’t want Adidas back at Milan.

You put Sharp on that it’s a great top. Put Chevrolet logo on it and it kills it.

2 Likes

They have a new sponsor now I’m pretty sure.

This is Chevrolet’s last season

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Can be a game changer on kits that.
Chevrolet pretty much going to fuck up a lot of their red kits. Black or blue ones you can get away with a bit more.

4 Likes

Move the badge and manufacture to the correct positions, keep that kit without a sponsor and it’s a lovely top.

Obviously that won’t happen

4 Likes

I think regardless of the ugly positioning of the badge and kit maker, the shirt is just way to bland. Reminds me of those budget tops we used to wear during high school football games.

Looks like a pajamas top.

There’s some throwback vibes that make it almost work… But as it stands it looks like one of those club shop tops that fans buy, when they don’t want to fork out for the authentic kit top.

1 Like