Other Teams' Kits

That’s a 10/10 for me. Nailed the throwback aesthetic.

I like it. But even more if they had skipped one of the orange stripes and gone red/orange/yellow.

Omg. That gives me an idea. I justify the purchase by telling my partner it’s to help Maddie learn her colors. :hipster:

3 Likes

a friend of mine from work told me about this site the other day, looks pretty cool and I’m going to buy one, but I’m asking that I don’t get a kit from any english club

1 Like

2 Likes

that is such a lovely kit

One for @DavidHillier

2 Likes

I know Emirates Fly Better is shite but it’s still so much better than that fucking monstrosity!

2 Likes

I think Emirates is one of the nicest sponsors you can get. Very basic

1 Like

That’s a beautiful kit but disgusting sponsor

3 Likes

Whoever made that logo needs to be reassigned or fired.

1 Like

6 Likes

That is a fucking lovely kit. @Gio

3 Likes

:triumph::face_vomiting: awful it’s mostly black with only some red. Shit collar. Looks like our 00-02 kit without a polo collar.

The stripes not continuing over the shoulder and just cut off look so disjointed for me. Our best of the last few years was 10/11.

I like the pattern on the shirt I think it’s lifted from the galleria floor in Milan… but it’s just a gimmick on an overall shit pattern

@SRCJJ it’s just a shit version of this masterpiece

2 Likes

I’m in total disagreement haha. I really like the kit and think it’s a good experiment.

This I like, our gk kit, even if it is a rip off of inter’s shirt from last season.

3 Likes

They’ve clearly painted that shirt onto Seedorf. Fuck me.

1 Like

Techfit, was £100 when came out, I was so tempted to get one. But it’s just a kids XL with cello tape on the shoulders. Looks great on guys like Clarence though

1 Like

We had Roma away in this thread yet? I see they’re switching it up with a different crest, I like that idea. Imagine if we could get a yellow and blue kit with just a cannon on it, an updated 1971 away is what I’m picturing :drooling_face:

6 Likes

That kit is absolutely stunning!

Think I’ve seen them use that badge with other away kits in the past, not sure where it originated from

3 Likes