Other Clubs' Transfers

I’m actually angry now. We paid Auba to leave and covered some of his wages. Auba goes on a crazy scoring spree which leads Barca to 2nd place. They sell him to a rival Premier League club and his goals get them into the top 4.

Think I’d jump off a tall building.

2 Likes

I think it’ll be a free transfer as his wages are high.

4 Likes

Aubameyang is as finished as his harline.

It won’t be a sale, it will be a giveaway - if Auba was as brilliant as you say, Barca would keep him…

How far will Chelsea go?

If anybody but you used the word brilliant apart from you, it wasn’t me.

Aubameyang has hardly been a flop at Barcelona and is a better goal scorer than any player at Chelsea not named Sterling. He is probably a better goal scorer than Sterling.

£80m inc. add-ons probably

Crazy money, he’s a big talent no doubt, but that’s confirmed existing super-star money when he’s relatively recently come back from a bad injury

You don’t have to say it to imply it…

Fact is he is not wanted by Barca. I wouldn’t be bothered by him choosing to move to Chelsea, he will be an improvement on Lukaku for them but that is all.

Such a weak logic. Jesus wasn’t wanted by City so he must also be not brilliant? Or maybe Haaland is just an upgrade?

Aubameyang was a success at Barca, in the Prem and in the Bundesliga with Tuchel. I hope Chelsea do not sign him.

3 Likes

I hope they don’t sign him because I don’t want to see his mug back in the PL and have to hear the bollocks every time he scores a tapper.

3 Likes

I hope Chelsea sign him. Would further go to show no long term plan, and building a team good on paper. Reminds me of united after fergie left.

I hope they sign him on massive wages which hinders them from buying an actual good young player

:rofl: Jesus is a 25-year old who City offered a contract extension - played in all the big games so trusted by Pep, but opted to move for guaranteed more game time (adding Haaland meant even less game time) and possibly more money.

Barca are looking to offload Auba who is now 33 and he is not being offered an extension and is not getting a pay rise, Barca want him off their books.

Let him go to Chelsea, it will not be a good signing for them…

3 Likes

Auba has been replaced by the best forward in the world. If that’s the standard he has to be better than and can’t be, well I’m sure he’ll be sleeping alright at night :ozil:

I think he’d be ok for Chelsea but nothing special. I don’t feel like he’s their missing piece.

I imagine he can’t leave Barca because of the weird contract he signed where he took a cut to get his money later, so I’m sure he’s making sure he gets that money first so they’ll probably be stuck with him or loaning him at best.

1 Like

His pace and worldie long-rangers were his key attributes. He’s losing his pace and his finishing of easy-mid level chances has actually been pretty poor. Best case scenario he’d be a serviceable striker on big wages, not breaking any records.

Dunno where Zaniolo fits with Dybala, Tammy, Pellegrini and potentially Belotti.

I really hope Spurs blow 50m on Zaniolo. Screams flop to me. Will be heading back to Italy within 2 years.

Zaniolo will bomb horribly in the Prem. I hope a deal gets done.

I struggle to understand how anyone who’s watched Zaniolo play post injuries would want to spend £50-60m on him. His body is a ticking time bomb

2 Likes

Still surprised Juve actually made the wise decision of dropping their interest in him.