Other Clubs' Transfers

It’s going to be Dybala, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Raphinha or Antony?

I remember this was the debate Barca fans were having a few months ago.

Ten Hag’s big brain strategy for taking United back to the top is to spend 150m on two of his former players.

2 Likes

Frenkie would transform that midfield. Antony is great but I’d focus on getting Frenkie first.

1 Like

Barca is broke, Chelsea in disarray, Man United running around like a headless chicken…

Uhh yeah give it me :arteta2:

Zaniolo? So Spurs are after a RW

It’s not specifically a RW. Jesus, Zaniolo, Richarlison are fairly versatile.

They were linked with Paqueta today too. Paratici is really tough to predict. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t sign Spence after all.

Zaniolo makes more sense to me for them than Raphinha.

I think Zaniolo is a massive risk who wouldn’t come cheap but I’d be a little jealous if he goes there simply due to his talent. He is a fun player to watch when healthy and it would suck to have to root against him.

If I were a player that had struggled so badly to stay healthy early in my career, I wouldn’t be jumping at the first opportunity to go play in the PL.

I think it’s got flop written all over it. I don’t even think he’s as good as he was pre injuries and where his body has betrayed him multiple times I can see him struggling for consistency in England.

4 Likes

Those are my thoughts on him nowadays. Out of Lorenzo and him, I wouldn’t mind at all if he goes for a significant fee.
He’s like the Italian Havertz. Not sure what his position/role is. Does a whole lotta nothing on the pitch, he has those 2-3 moments a season that go viral but 90% he isn’t anything special.

Havertz is more similar to a player like Felix in a lot things . . Havertz not a wide player and he wouldn’t or hasn’t even been that good as a wide player . It is a bit nuts that Havertz was turning his season around before the Madrid game. His form was great. And then he mentally checked after those games . Havertz’ form has really tapered off after the Madrid games.

1 Like

Totally agree. Loved watching him play pre-injury.

1 Like

One might say he was, inZaniolo, which I think is the literal translation of ‘insane’ in Italian. Mad when you think about it.

1 Like

Maguire swap deal here we gooooo

1 Like

Koulibaly is an upgrade anyway. They’d so well to get €70m for him though, he has had a good season but I don’t see any PL club biting at that price

1 Like

[quote=“GC-Maniac, post:16691, topic:1440, full:true”] Paratici is really tough to predict. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t sign Spence after all.
[/quote]
Lol

Yeah a 29 year old wingback on a five year deal is much more of a Conte signing.

6 Likes

These guys linked with everyone, will end up with Sergi Canos.