Other Clubs' Transfers

Yeah sure. But between top level coaches like Guardiola and Klopp and people like Graham Potter there seems to be a huge gulf of managers in between we should be able to get.

3 Likes

who you thinking my man?

Peter Bosz :grin:

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

Not sure. Too many managers active in Europe to have a comprensible idea of who too appoint.

Donā€™t chicken out :wink:

If Arteta goes who would you want to see in

I genuinely donā€™t know. At the time of the Emery appointment I really wanted us to appoint Jardim. But right know Iā€™ve no idea who is a good appointment or who I want to see appointed.

Can you just fuck off Ramos? :pray:

Oh no. Is he on a free? Edu and Coach Smooth B throw a kingā€™s ransom at him thinking heā€™d be a marquee signing for the club.

2 Likes

Will never be surprised by how poorly some big(if you call PSG that) clubs are being run around the world.

1 Like

This is the same Aurier who has been pictured wearing Arsenal shirts and signed for Spurs. To say Iā€™m surprised would be a lie

Leonardo is a terrible director

PSG have awful taste in FBs.

PSG is the only one tbh. Icardi when you have Neymar and Mbappe? Gueye, Paredes, Jese, Timo Kehrer? We gave their coaches shit in the past, which is deserved in some cases, but their transfers are fucking awful.

Edit: Barcelona is a close second btw with Griezmann and Dembele.

Madrid arenā€™t far off. :grimacing:

What exactly is Soumareā€™s malfunction? Even if he has a year left on his deal, how the fuck can they get him for such a shitty fee?

1 Like

Could be the bargain of the summer

2 Likes

Even if he flops the punt is a snip!

FFS so frustrating knowing we have a need in midfield

1 Like

We should find out who makes the decisions at Leicester and get them here.
They sell their best players for loads of money, then buy quality players cheap and still finish in the top six places.

2 Likes

Also, they didnā€™t employ Arteta!

1 Like