Other Clubs' Transfers

Rather have him in the team than Nketiah

1 Like

I don’t hate the idea, but I don’t love it either and I like Giroud.

Re-signing players that we incorrectly sold could be our summer. Wojciech, Giroud, Donyell Malden
etc

Rather have neither

2 Likes

As long as his job for us aint on the pitch im all for it. Maybe he can be our merchandise model to boost our reach of women fans around the world.

Giroud has been, and always will be a superb back up option. We made the mistake of using as a first team player for so long.

7 Likes

THANKS ARSENE :+1:

1 Like

Pepe >
Saka >

This guy has turned in some real stinkers in the CL. His injury record on top of that - Barca will be lucky to get even half of what they grossly overpaid for him.

3 Likes

He’s a very good player. I have tons of concerns over his health.

3 Likes

Yeah I doubt anyone would be splurging more than 50 million quid on him at this point in time.

PSG have apparently offered Messi more than Barce can afford to offer him. Messi, Mbappe, Neymar next season would be :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

I’d still prefer to see Messi in the EPL though

1 Like

Even to just see Man City stomp the league though? I mean at Arsenal or a none top 6 fair enough

I probably wouldn’t have this attitude if I thought we were a realistic chance of winning the league in the next couple of years. But given where we sit yeah I wouldn’t mind Messi at City even if it means they just walk the league, it would be joy to watch him regularly in the EPL.

4 Likes

Fair play mate. Personally I hate City

2 Likes

“50 million dollars? Man, who do you think you kidnapped? Chelsea Clinton?”

13 Likes

Id give him and 60 million for Grealish to Villa.

1 Like

Top, PL level striker.

Teams would be nuts to pay anything over ÂŁ20m

1 Like