Other Clubs' Transfers

2 Likes

Happy about this. I want to see Real and Barcelona compile elite squads again.

3 Likes

The reply :sob:

What would Mbappe even cost in this market? Going to be an interesting summer because Real will surely need to sell. Messiā€™s contract is up so PSG or City could be possible destinations. And Barce are going for Halaand potentially.

So Madrid will need to sell then? :pires2:

4 Likes

ā€¦probably the whole squad to afford him.

My guess is that PSG would rather let him leave on a free than entertain any offer. Whatā€™s Ā£150m+ to a club like PSG anyway?

Not sure, it would balance their FFP at least. They could potentially sign Kane or Messi or Sancho. Dembele might be a decent addition for them.

ā€¦and then fail miserably!

4 Likes

Would rather see Mbappe in the premier league. Donā€™t really care where he ends up, but would be nice to see him on the weekly.

Tell 'em Shamo Tell 'em!

2 Likes

Canā€™t see PSG allowing a massively valuable asset like Mbappe walk for free. That would be pure insanity. Theyā€™ll be forced to sell and accept whatever Madrid can scrounge together.

If Madrid are truly desperate for Mbappe, it helps us in our pursuit of Ƙdegaard, provided the player actually wants to stay with us. I canā€™t imagine he would want to unless we miraculously win the EL. Heā€™ll have CL level clubs vying for his signature if indeed Madrid need to sell him to raise funds.

1 Like

Deportes Cuatro seems pretty reliable I think? That said the idea that they will get Haaland and Mbappe in the summer seems like complete bollacks, so not sure what to make of it

I think Neymarā€™s contract runs out in 2022 too :grimacing:

And then PSG will have the funds for :bellend:

3 Likes

Inter!!

Young, Sanchez, Lukaku and Lingard - bringing the dream team back together again :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Inter wouldnā€™t even make sense. Conte formation doesnā€™t have a place for a Lingard unless heā€™s retraining as a CM.

Struggling with the use of stunning here :grin: I mean sure itā€™s a nice return for him and the club but itā€™s hardly setting the world alight :rofl:

THINGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD HEARā€¦Part 1.

ā€œFormer Stoke defender Ryan Shawcross has made the move to Florida, and joins former Juventus pairing Gonzalo Higuain and Blaise Matuidi as players to keep an eye on.ā€

Heā€™s been so poor for Inter this season. Had a decent half season spell there last year but this year heā€™s been diabolical lol. I mean heā€™s had one or two decent games but heā€™s really looked his age this season.