Other Clubs' Transfers

Wow. I might get to see this legend play irl, if there’s no Corona then. :joy:

Big prospect that

3 Likes

FM2008 was awesome

2 Likes
1 Like

Moyes said it was a lie

Ooh. I can get fitty in my fantasy team, even though he was shit all last season.

This must be why they loaned him instead off buying him

Saw that with Butland. He was hihgly rated at one point. Wonder how good he is now. Considerng we are short on homegrown players, would he have been a better option than the Icelandic GK we got? Don’t know much about our new keeper or how Butland has done recently, but I do wonder.

1 Like

Good signing for Atleti

Still think we should get on the Valencia fire sale. Maxi Gomez would be amazing

4 Likes

I’ll take one Maxi Gomez and one Gaya plz.

€11m for Kondogbia is an insanely good deal. He flopped hard in Italy but really rebuilt his career. Insane to think he’s left for such a small fee.

3 Likes

I remember seeing him play for the u19/u21 for France and thinking he was going to be a star… lost track of him completely, but that is an interesting move.

Should we have signed him? I remember wanting him when he was at Monaco.

According to Palmeri, Juve offering CR7 for Neymar. Bottom tier source.

I’m more interested in the possibility of Ronaldo moving clubs again.

1 Like

PSG could lose Neymar and Mbappe next year then? I guess they save face by signing Ronaldo and whoever the next big French prospect is.

1 Like

Not seen anything on Sport Witness so could be fake news

Please sign him Utd. Ed Woodward seeing the pound signs again like :heart_eyes:

I think he goes to PSG. I could even imagine him going back to La Liga to Real or even Barce before the current United side