Other Clubs' Transfers

Because they’re clueless AF bruh

1 Like

I don’t know how accurate the information on transfermarkt.com is, but Rakitic and Vidal are going to go into the last year of their contracts this summer. They might be sold because of that. Maybe Arthur is in the way of giving chances to Carles Alena and Riqui Puig / or Juventus wants him just really bad. They did sign a (very) young midfielder from Las Palmas, but only Busquets is maybe a little too less as far as experience goes.

Rakitic wants to go back to Sevilla on a free. Barcelona were trying to Ozil him… I mean freeze him out to get him gone but he stuck around. Vidal has zero resale value they’re stuck with him too.

The guy they signed from Las Palmas is Pedri right? He was supposed to go Barca B I thought.

The only worse run club than Arsenal is Barcelona at this point.

I like the Norwich list… pretty much sums up where we are today.

I hope post Messi they are shit. Would love to see it.

4 Likes

Yeah they’ve achieved way too much and have had some absolute cunts playing for them, hope they disappear worse than Milan. Sadly they’re too well run commercially and are such a big brand they’ll never go the same way.

1 Like

Preach. Them and Bayern can fucking do one. They’ve been absolute cunts whenever they played us.

Surely you underestimate how big a brand AC Milan used to be, they were huge and right up there with Barcelona, Real Madrid, bigger than Bayern and the biggest Italian team.

At least where I was.

2 Likes

AC Milan appeared to he really dependant on what Berlusconi offered, financially etc. Same goes for Inter and Moratti. Barcelona (and Real) don’t appear to be as dependant on a benefactor like that and such a decline seems unlikely because of that.

1 Like

Agreed. Milan was massive, it’s insane how much international appeal they lost.

He finally gains appreciation from the Bayern fans and now he wants to leave?

He’ll be going to Manchester somewhere I’d imagine.

I’d fucking love him here though.

The market was going to be (very) quiet, but right now we have Icardi, Werner and Hakimi done for not small sums :grimacing:.

Apparently he turned down City and Bayern to go to Inter. He was convinced by Conte and the Inter project

Is Hakimi done?!

I don’t know how much finances of bigger clubs will actually change, but I’d bet it’s not by as much as people think. Football clubs are notorious for not dealing in the current moment with finances.

Chelsea’s match day revenue is only something like 75m. Not nothing for sure, and over a single year you could say “oh no, minus 75m this year!” But over a 4 year period (assuming football could go back to normal in the 21/22 season) then a reduction of 75m over 4 years isn’t going to bankrupt them.

I do wonder how much of match day revenue is actually match day profit too.

1 Like

Hes a great player but his injury record will hold him back. Not sure if he could do the whole season without getting injured…

Hakimi done. Rooney next, blimey!

1 Like