Other Clubs' Transfers

Lose Neymar for €222m, buy Neymar for €300m. Why the hell not.

I’d probably take that if I was psg manager/ direcor. Coutinho is severly underused in barca, he could bring so so much to psg mifield, become their bast player easily (with neymar out). I still think dembele is a huge talent, if he could just get some consistency…

1 Like

Very good signing. Damn them. Fornals & Haller, while we stumble over a crooked left-back and a kiddy from France.

Fuck these dark times.

7 Likes

I’m sure being given a sparkly new stadium helps.

Prem clubs get a lot of money from player sales, but they don’t half waste it on absolute shite

Patiently waiting for him to become available in FPL. He’ll be 6.5 surely?

Me too.
He’ll be around 7-8m because he is their only striker and will play almost every game.
Also, although West Ham aren’t great defensively, Pellegrini does like his teams to go forward so midfield players like Antonio and Anderson, who are 7m each, and Fornals who is cheaper at 6.5, look pretty good value.

WestHam are playing for Europa League with their squad, looking quite decent.

They should do that for Mbappe to piss Neymar off

Tottenham right-back Kieran Trippier is reportedly close to joining Atletico Madrid in a transfer worth up to £25 million.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-transfers-kieran-trippier-set-to-sign-for-atletico-madrid-for-25-million-20190716

Is he actually any good?

Good at nepotism.

4 Likes

Who the fuck is named Mauricio and goes on to name his son Maurizio :facepalm:

13 Likes

a narcissistic twunt?

his son looks like he doesn’t want to be their an all ready regrets signing for scum

WTF :joy:. He’s so shit.

One to monitor, very good level to land at tbh

They’re getting 22m for Lookman

Fml.

3 Likes

he hasn’t particularly pushed on at Everton so no way he is worth anything near that