Other Clubs' Transfers

You obviously don’t, the biggest signing of the summer seems to have flown right past you.

2 Likes

Fookin’ cunts.

(Fair play).

I choose not to judge a transfer window until it’s closed, but I certainly wouldn’t consider myself comfortable with our current position at all.

But I refuse to use other clubs business to beat myself up. That’s not healthy for me.

1 Like

That’s fair enough. That’s a similar view some people take when judging the performance on the pitch. ‘We’ll see where we finish in May.’ It’s an ongoing process for me and although the end result is important, I don’t mind making observations during.

It’s not that serious to me, but again fair enough.

1 Like

Pogba replacement?

1 Like

SMS was worth double that last summer. That sums up how the last season went for him.

True, but I don’t think they’ve got a chance in hell of that bid being accepted, they’ll want at least 120m surely, if Pogba’s going for 160m.

Pogba isn’t going for £160mil :joy:

1 Like

Some think that’s what it’ll take…

Real would be utter mugs to entertain even over £100mil.

Froma pure football perspective he’s not worth it.

2 Likes

United should at least break even on him. He’s still a huge name even if his performances have been exceedingly average since he joined.

On Redcafe they reckon he’s going for world record territory if he goes

Great deal.

3 Likes

And we’re supposedly chasing Zaha for 60 mill (yes, different positions I know)

Gonna try a Wenger type prediction here.

Football clubs will start doing basketball style trades. Because of how expensive players are becoming, teams will increasingly offer players in return to reduce the transfer fee.

3 Likes

I find that rumour incredibly hard to believe.

5 Likes

Will be interesting to see how he gets on

if that’s the guy we were after then we could have easily afforded that

Aaaand it’s official.