Other Clubs' Transfers

Does Aaron Ramsey start for Sarri’s Juve? He’s obviously good enough but Sarri’s so dogmatic that he’ll bench him for going against tactical instructions.

What an absolute basket case of a club if the below is true. Add to the fact Real Madrid are spending money quite sensible in comparison. ‘Mes que un club’ has never before meant so little.

6 Likes

Oh wow I hope it all blows up and Griezmann has to make a I’m staying video :laughing:

9 Likes

I hope Barca get Griezmann - he’s not going to elevate them to a level where they dominate Europe again. Neymar, on the other hand, would give them the best attack in the world on paper (again).

Tbh they could have whoever, they’re not doing anything until they sack their manager.

They could have Messi and not win the CL…on wait :arteta:

Mats Hummels returns to Dortmund.

1 Like

€38,000,000.

Isn’t he past it? Bayern even made a profit!

3 Likes

That makes it Hummels, Hazard, Brandt, Schulz & Alcacer. Some decent business in there.

I didn’t see this one coming. Didn’t he get dropped by Kovac and has been out of form?

Didn’t have Dortmund down as the kind of club who’d pay that kind of money for a 30 year old defender with fitness and form concerns

1 Like

Yeah, clearly they want to take advantage of Bayern’s transitional period. Criminal how they wasted last season imo.

2 Likes

Yeah, they won’t get a better chance now that Bayern are investing heavy again.

1 Like

Guessing then that Lucas Fernandes will be a CB and they’ll keep Alaba.

Sports media :poldi:

Dortmund are mugs.

He did them dirty, has fitness concerns plus he’s on the wane and you’re buying him for a pretty penny.

The fact they extended Favre’s contract says it all.

5 Likes

Favreign - we go again! BVB Deutscher Meister 2019-20. :muscle:

1 Like

There’s been a serious lack of PL transfer action so far, how weird.

I thought Sven worked for Stuttgart now?

5 Likes
1 Like

United finished even lower then us and they are spending money like that, why can’t we?

Manu bring in more money than us by far, and we will spend so stop worrying all these reports of £40m are fucking shit.

He’s a great player but 55m for a FB is a lot of money.
That’s considerably more than our whole transfer budget.

3 Likes