Other Clubs' Transfers

Ah, it feels a bit less special when your best player plays for united. Experience: Roy Keane.

Or the other Keane playing for spuds.:grin:

Are you forgetting he used to be a spud? :eyes::joy:

He’s had some amazing moments in Madrid. And he definitely got his trophies since leaving the scum . . . only 4 CL titles, a La Liga title, Copa del Rey, and some smaller trophies.

He was never going to be a huge start in Madrid. His prime years have been hampered by injuries and playing second fiddle to Ronaldo, and anyone other than Messi would. But he contributed in some big ways that brought trophies. Scum to Madrid is a big jump. But there is no way I’d be disappointed in my choice to make that swap if I were him. All he’d have is a new toilet bowl to play in had he’d stayed.

5 Likes

@Bl1nk @SDGooner @Forever

1 Like

Fap fap fap

2 Likes

Fuck off Everton. Know your position in the food chain

I’ve never seen him play apart from that GOLAZOOO last night. So we should sign him based on that alone

1 Like

dont need him we have iwobi :giroud:

Exciting prospect, albeit a bit inconsistent

1 Like

I mean, he is alright. I think we’re better off spending a hefty price on someone else personally.

We are Arsenal, come to us.

1 Like

I’ve heard he’s still quite raw in terms of talent. May as well bring through Reiss-Nelson if that’s the case and save a considerable sum £35M and invest in a more promising player.

He is Good, but he is not what we need. What we need is a new defence.

1 Like

Arsenal and Everton interested in £35m Ajax winger David Neres

Arsenal and Everton are interested in signing the exciting Ajax winger David Neres who is expected to cost at least €40million (£34.

They probably want him as a replacement for Walcott.
Even a mid table team like Everton take less time than us to shift out highly paid, under performers, like Walcott. :grinning:

2 Likes

Anyone watch much Portuguese football? Heard a bit about this guy, but can’t say i’ve seen much of him. Seems he has the attention of a lot of clubs. Will probably be off this summer, though I read that his buyout clause is £100m!

1 Like

You’re aware they signed Stephen Pienaar twice right?

But probably not for 100k a week.

Yeah Everton have had their fair share of duds so I don’t think we should be taking tips from them. They’ve spent a lot of money recently and signed about 27 no10s.

And who was that player of theirs who was so bad a fan came on the pitch at Highbury to tell him he wasn’t very good and to please leave his club? Think he then basically cried and asked to be substituted, lol.

1 Like

It seems like you need a reminder that Walcott is actually still an Everton player.

Maybe come back with your dig at Arsenal once Everton has actually flogged him?

I thought the smiley at the end of the post would be enough to indicate it might not be serious.

1 Like