Other Clubs' Transfers

https://twitter.com/CarefreeYouth/status/1021082972987019264

Doesn’t sound like they rate him that high.

And I dunno if Hazard will go now tbh, but I hope so. That is a lot of money for Willian that Chelsea can now spend on an upgrade.

I reiterate, Bartomeu and Barcelona’s board are making sure Messis latter years get that on it seems, by doing their utmost to surround him with bums.

@AbouCuellar time you focus some of that ire (that you have for a manager you previously liked and wanted to manage Arsenal lol) on Valverde

Tbf it is quite possible that a lot of Chelsea fans rate Willian despite you quoting four twitter accounts, the two aren’t really mutually exclusive.

Chelsea fans I know rate Willian, unfortunately I’m close mates with like four of the cunts

The Chelsea fans I know rate Willian too. But he’s not indispensable and £72m for an almost 30 year old who isn’t top tier is too good to turn down.

There’s many more accounts I just quoted those ones.

My flatmate is a Chelsea fan and rates him too. I think there are like 2 factions of Chelsea fans, those that rate him and also wanted Conte to stay, and those who don’t and wanted Conte to fuck off.

Edit: check this thread

https://twitter.com/MrChelseaBoss/status/1021168375056224264

I think he’s alright. There was a time maybe a few years ago he was really good and underrated but now I feel it’s swung the other way.

1 Like

He’s a good player but it’s silly money considering he’s barely a mainstay in the Chelsea team.

He slows down the build up and isn’t a goal scorer which is what Barca need especially with Suarez aging, most of his goals come from set pieces and he won’t be taking many of those on Messi’s watch.

He’s a baffling target when the likes of Martial and Fekir are available.

Wtf is Barca doing offering 77M for Willian?!?

I rate Willian but he is turning 30 this August

I like Willian too, I think he’s a good player, though not a spectacular one (leaving aside the mass of freekick he was scoring a few seasons ago).

He isn’t even a guaranteed starter so Chelsea would be mental to not sell him for the kind of fees being quoted.

With how they played last season i doubt they will make midtable in the championship.

They will. The Championship is grittier and will suit them. They’ve added to their squad with the likes of Afobe, Etebo and Ince, too.

Plus, shock horror, the opposition aren’t Premier League level. They’ll take some beating. I think they’ll at least finish in a playoff position.

No certainties in that league really. Done the right thing getting shut of Lambert though.

@Electrifying well I would, if I were a Barça supporter…but yeah, he was a similarly (predictably) shit hire that reflected similarly on a similarly crap board.

But yeah, I rate Willian a lot actually, but that kind of money for a 30 yr old when you have one of the top 2 20 yr old talents in his position that needs to be played week in and week out is just madness and reeks of a Valverde petition.

Richarlison for 50 million to Everton it seems. English football has completely gone off the radar.

1 Like

Waited years for money Everton and are just blowing it now. Chump club.

Bordeaux announced they came to an agreement regarding Malcom.

When you see Roma getting both Kluivert and Pastore for less than 50 mil, you wonder what other european clubs would do with all that PL money.

1 Like

Malcom to AS Roma?

Average for Barca, but he is very good for the Premier League.

Everton’s business seems really impatient. Don’t think they’ve invested well at all.

2 Likes

I wonder what put the transfer bods off Malcom. He is available and they were keen in Jan.