Other Clubs' Transfers

Can smell the desperation from a mile off - This is clearly a Wenger move, I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise. Madness!

4 Likes

That type of money? No one is signing off on it but him.

but the other year we were taking the piss out of pogba for moving for this much money and saying that the guy is a joke and never worth that. Some people feel that Pogba is far better as a player than Lemar and Lemar is nearly pogba levels of spending, very fucking risky what if the price tag makes him shit the bed?

1 Like

I’ll take Lemar, don’t really care about the fee. He instantly becomes one of the best building blocks we have for the post-Wenger future, maybe the best.

Still a shit summer, assuming Alexis leaves. But a lot better than doing nothing.

1 Like

Doc is already preparing himself by watching all the Shaolin Soccer movies.

https://streamable.com/iwpi6

2 Likes

The lack of nous we have in the market is astounding.

If we had sold Alexis early like we should have and went in hard for Lemar before all the other Monaco players were snatched up it wouldn’t have come to this.

1 Like

I trust you. Don’t let me down :ozil2:

1 Like

Can we buy Monaco’s boardroom setup and manager?

Agent Laca confirming the Lemar signing :giroud3:

Or get Kroenke to buy them and sell us and leave us the fuck alone!

I’m told that Monaco and Arsenal have agreed a fee for Lemar but that it’s now down to the player to decide if he will go #AFC

Imagine Lemar actually turning us down lol

£92m

No way. Lemar was never gonna go for less.

When coutinho and dembele are valued at £100m+ then Lemar was always gonna be expensive regardless of when in the summer we got him.

92 million…damn…is he anywhere near that good? I honestly have no idea about him.

Stinks like a panic buy though; devoid of any transfer strategy.

1 Like

We’re gonna break the British transfer record and still have a shit summer window.

5 Likes

An Englishman at Borussia Dortmund?

4 Likes

Lemar’s going to turn us down, I can just see it :laughing:

5 Likes