Other Clubs' Transfers

Wouldn’t surprise me if the also pursue Frank, and maybe Toney as a potential replacement for Kane if he leaves. Although Frank is a Gooner, so might tell them to GTFO.

1 Like

I like that avi.

“I was saying Boo-urns”

2 Likes

Gundogan at Spurs? No way.

I was talking about Raya ffs

2 Likes

It’s actually the Mr Snrub episode lol

3 Likes

Seasons 1 to 9 were absolutely gold.

I’d be very hard pressed to argue against anyone saying that those seasons 1 to 9 were the greatest comedy ever.

1 Like

Would you say there’s a clear turning point for the series or it’s just a big ask to have something stay that good for so long?

(I was never really a big Simpson’s guy. I feel like it was a tad before my time.)

1 Like

Funny you should ask- they do say the ‘Principal Skinner being a fake’ episode was the one that was the pinpointed turning point.

2 Likes

Yeah thankfully they retconned that and made it non-canon. I’d say it’s around about the social media era. Everyone gets too offended nowadays. It’s hard to have that humour in the early seasons nowadays because people are just too snowflakey

1 Like

All I saw was Zaha.

best ever Simpsons episode is when Bart and Ralph went on a playdate, funniest one by far

Homer Goes to College.

Incredible from start to finish

the episode homer gets really fat is great as well

1 Like

“The fingers you’ve used to dial are too fat”

1 Like

old simpsons was actually amazing

1 Like

Homer the vigilante was good too.

The Cat Burglar (phoning into Kent Brockman’s phone-in show): “Homer, do you know who this is?”

Homer: “Marge?”

I Choo Choo Choo Choose you

Ralph to Lisa :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m up to season 18 on my watch through and while it’s still consistently funny as a whole there is a clear difference between say the monorail episode and the one where Homer moves to India. But the latter episode is still great tv.

Inevitable

They’ll sign him for a lot of money

Agent Emi