Other Clubs' Transfers

Btw, Brentford wanted Mudryk in the summer, I assume that’s why he addressed it.

Does that read as the manager didnt plan for him and maybe doesn’t even really want him? :henry2:

I’d be shocked if Potter was being consulted about individual players.

1 Like

40m sounds steep from what I read about his ability on here.

Mbappe who knows. The going rate will depend on the buyer.
People freaking out on these figures like there’s never been spending before.
Seen it loads of times over the years and it’ll always be like this.

His career has really stalled. I didn’t realize he’d done both ACLs (cheers @SRCJJ ) but I also think he’s had some issues with his personal life (an alleged cheating scandal).

I’m also not sure what he’s supposed to be at this point in his career. It looked like he got too bulky in his upper body (a little like Jack did at one point).

I’d take a flyer on him but not pay 40m

That was his valuation in the summer too. You would think the January and Mudryk tax would have bumped this a bit but he’s been having yet another awful season.

Very much the Italian Havertz.

The only time I remember a club paying over the odds for a player with limited game time was Martial.
You can make sense to some extent of high-value transfers like Neymar, Countinho, Van Dijk considering their experience & ability.

Madrid just signed that 16 year old Endrick kid for mad money. Maybe similar could he said of Rodrygo and Vinicius Jnr too, though less sure of their game time pre Madrid move.

Can’t think of many examples otherwise though.

1 Like

If true this would be great for us because it would make Saliba to PSG a lot less likely.

6 Likes

Great point.
This move has been a long time coming.

Would have liked to see him in the PL to be honest but considering we’re stacked it’s probably for the best he doesn’t join a rival of ours.

1 Like

Chelsea want Malo Gusto(RB) and Castello Lukeba(CB) from Lyon.
They’re genuinely doing a Forest now… :skull:

All this spending and no shifting of the deadwood, the old regime was fairly good at that

Cray

2 Likes

Nooo, Paratici suspended means Spurs won’t sign waste 40m on Zaniolo.
:laca:

1 Like

sounds like a coffee machine

I can see this happening, with Kane flopping at United

Project Ten Hag better bang next year because pretty soon its just going to be a bunch of 30something guys jogging around.

2 Likes

I can see Kane at Man U but he will probably start declining in the next few years, he’s played pretty much every game for Spurs and he can’t go forever

Weird wolves let Gonçalo Guedes considering their position

1 Like

With all this spending from Chelsea and long contracts for each player, they are counting on being able to sell many their players on a profit, so that they can free up some funds for transfer windows going forward. Of course, if all these players come good, then they don’t have to worry but that’s a big IF.

So when Chelsea start looking to sell some of their players, they should get taken to the cleaners cause they’ll most likely be desperate to sell. That should be fun.

1 Like