Olympiacos Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 32 First Leg)

disappointed in him. Clown got what he wanted I guess. Wonder if Arteta isn’t happy with his insistence to play CM

Hilarious team. All set up for us to lose as twerky again fucks everything up despite having the attack screwed just to accommodate him best.

That supposed beef with Guendouzi lasted long then!

This will be a tough one, they’re in excellent form and better Arsenal teams than this have struggled over there

1 Like

They did sign Roy Carroll as a first choice goalkeeper tho, let’s not forget that.

1 Like

Must be that, I guess?

If AMN thinks he can be a top CM then good riddance, he can fuck off to Palace.

AMN’s mum is famous for being an absolute wanker, getting way over-involved and being banned from youth facilities lol, always wondered if maybe the apple didn’t far from the tree.

Peter Drury and Jim Beglin :fire::fire:

No Fletch and Macca. Fucking yes!!!

I don’t think it’s unfair of him to want to play in his preferred position but naturally he must give 100 percent in whatever role the manager gives him.

I think he’s an ok player but agree that unless he can raise his game another notch or two he may be better with a lower team than us. I’m just not sure that Palace is a step down from us though. Maybe a championship team is better for him.

:joy::joy:

I love how there are levels of wanker

The “once-only-by-mistake” wanker
The cheeky wanker
The fruitless wanker
The twice-nightly wanker
The “no need to own a pair of pants” absolute wanker

1 Like

Come on guys we’re only 2minutes in.

Two huge chances olympiacos

Just in case anyone thought this would be an easy game to win. Right up against it from the off.

Ooh that was an opportunity wasted

Ahh brilliant cross by Auba… Laca should’ve been on it.

Sokratis is having a tough time

We need to close down these players instead of looking at them.

looool I thought this started at 8:30 for some reason so I was watching Grand Tour on Prime.

Guess I haven’t missed anything so far haha

Man I am sick and tired of seeing Aub on the wing. I hate it so much

1 Like

laca ffs

I think this could be a low scoring draw, which will suit us a lot better than them.

Fans made to suffer

1 Like