Olympiacos Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 32 First Leg)

@DavidHillier he means wolves.

5 Likes

Same difference both them sides would be capable of beating us and we would not be clear favourites against either side.
United have had good results against all top sides in the league and wins at Chelsea and city and wolves in the cups.

1 Like

I think you are underestimating how shit we are.

1 Like

United are the main obstacle. Iā€™d back us to progress but it would all depend on whether we are mega up for it. Press and harangue them like we did at the Emirates and we will win. Play with lethargy like we did versus Sheffield United and we will fuck it.

I think the ocassion would get to Wolves a lot more, and theyā€™d be quite nervous going into a tie against Arsenal or United. Iā€™d be confident of progressing against them.

We are performing like shit. But this squad has the instrinsic(?) quality to be succesful in this competition.

@Stroller Arsenal are usually the more shit performing team in the PL. Btw. People always talk about how teams like Wolves can make it run for it. But when it comes down to it they are found out. The last not top 6 team which made a run was Fulham in 2010.

Okay go with that if you want but they may not go all the way but theyā€™d be a capable opponent at any stage.
United are united and won it couple of seasons ago.

1 Like

Bookies still have us below Inter, United and Sevilla in the odds. Iā€™ve hardly watched any La Liga this season, are Sevilla playing well?

1 Like

Yeah thereā€™s no way we should be considered 2nd favourites after Inter.

Bookies have it about right imo and possibly even being a bit kind to us if weā€™re 4th favourites

Interā€™s the best team in it but theyā€™re guaranteed a top 3 finish in the league (CL) and will likely be in a title race until near the end. After that I think you could raffle 5 or 6 teams - ourselves, United, Roma, Sevilla and perhaps Wolves/Leverkusen.

1 Like

Maybe Ajax too

They should be capable. It would be a disgrace if they donā€™t get into the final 8 with all the influence of Pedro Mendes.

@Phoebica no.

Calum Chambers
Left knee. Ruptured anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee during Chelsea (h) on 29 December. Successful surgery completed. Rehabilitation process expected to take between six to nine months.

Pablo Mari
Available for selection.

Mesut Ozil
Will miss Olympiacos (a) due to personal reasons.

Cedric Soares
Left knee. Progressing well with gym work. Aiming to be in full training by the end of February.

Lucas Torreira
Has not travelled on the club flight to Athens on Wednesday due to illness. Being assessed in the next 24 hours. If there is a significant improvement will fly to Athens in time for the match.

Kieran Tierney
Right shoulder. Dislocated right shoulder during West Ham Utd (a) on 9 December. Good progress being made in rehabilitation process and has commenced participation in group training sessions. Aiming to be in back in full training by the end of February.

No Ozil & Torreira then, Ceballos will definitely start, bad-boy Guendouzi probably too?

Also a possible debutant in Pablo Mari to look forward too

2 Likes

A new version of Fortnite is out?

10 Likes

:grinning:

:baby:

8 Likes

Fuck me, Ceballos was picked over Torreira cause Torreira is ill, wasnā€™t he :sob:

Yeh man, Torreira has been in full baller mode since Arteta came in.

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Itā€™s been full baller that Arteta has essentially cast him out of the club. The man knows.

1 Like

Itā€™s the Hector curse. Debuchy fell victim of it too.

And my balls are fuller because Iā€™m not cry-wanking every time AMN starts a game :+1:

2 Likes