Olivier Giroud

No we wouldn’t. Morata is a whole lot better than Giroud and I’m certain better than Lacazette.

2 Likes

Morata only has about 60 goals in his career, he hasn’t proven to be clinical like Lacazette has in his career

shut it downer.
i like her spirit.

1 Like

Morata’s is a far better dribbler and has better link up play than either of those 3 and can make his own goals, where as they can’t so much. His movement is better than all those bar Pea. His finishing is a weakness but his movement gets him so many chances that he’s outscoring Lacazette who has shite movement. He’s also very good with his head.

1 Like

Lacazette has played in a poor team but he’s still been very good and has great linkup and been clinical enough, he’s contributed to a goal v all the top 6 so far, something Morata has only done once

Lacazette is very clinical but great link up is hyperbole, it’s decent and not as good as Morata’s. Morata can open up teams with his dribbling and create his own chances, something Lacazette can’t do.

In the summer I preferred Lacazette over Morata, now after watching both in the PL I’ve changed my mind. Lacazette reminds me of Podolski, great shot but very limited

Your view on Morata being able to create his own chances whilst Lacazette cannot is entirely subjective, just like so much else on this forum that’s passed off as if it’s peer-reviewed science and undisputeable :smile:

2 Likes

If I had an agenda, I wouldn’t’ve gone pro-Giroud, even saying I was “wrong”, in 13-14 when everything was lollipops and rainbows and we were in first, before realising that I was actually right.

The Sanogo and Welbeck cases only prove that I was wrong about the improbable levels of shitness that they would later attain. I set them a low bar, and they dove under it. That said, Sanogo did manage to be an upgrade on Giroud in the spring of '14, just by moving, basically.

We’ve been over this. The few draws he snatches us in the late minutes does not outweigh the hinderance he is to our play whenever he’s given more significant minutes, and to replace him with another player that could score in the late minutes occasionally as he does is much easier than people make out. This is actually a good summary of Giroud in the Arsenal, extremely overrated because he has a penchant for some pretty goals/assists, and now a penchant for the dramatic, but when you look at his ability, and especially stats, objectively, you are left with a mediocre player. Not an analogous case to Walcott, at all, really, in fact you could even go as far as to say they’re nearly mirror opposites.

1 Like

See above :speak_no_evil:

Give it a rest AgendaCuellar

1 Like

You started it, knowing you’d reel in the likes from the Giroud fanboys, LikeyBoy!

1 Like

Podolski’s great shot was GREAT. Laca can’t match Poldi’s pure shooting.
Since the post RVP era, Poldi was still the only one that can make a decent cross (bar Ozil, and Santi did not cross much)
His biggest weakness is his movement, as a center forward.

Laca’s movement is a lot better than Poldi.
They are nothing alike IMO

Yeah I was going to say this last night, but couldn’t be bothered getting excused for bringing another positive comment back to earth, so I thought I’d wait until someone else did.

Party time :dancer: :balloon:

:giroud3:

4 Likes

Good news. If we want Aubameyang we should be willing to pay the cash.

Him, you, his wife and his daughter has blocked us from getting a WC striker. I am furious :bellerin:

For Giroud:

https://www.saveur.com/sites/saveur.com/files/styles/1000_1x_/public/custom-touts/2015/09/4hr_baguette_2000x1500.jpg?itok=4eIxTOxC&fc=50,50

Me? Lol. What have I done?

We know you are Giroud’s lover :wink: :xhaka:

1 Like

Nah, from what i read the Giroud deal has nothing to do with Auba. Regardless of what Giroud does it’s not going to prevent us from getting PEA.

1 Like