Olivier Giroud

You also had the chance to win more trophies with us Oliver, but you decided to go on a run of 16 games without a goal.

3 Likes

Yeah, kinda funny that. This average player gets to be our main striker for years, exemplifying our acceptance of mediocrity and the reasons why we won’t win big trophies, and then when he leaves he has the cheek to be talking about having a better chance of winning trophies elsewhere.

This guy owes his career to the mediocre state of our club post stadium move haha

5 Likes

I like Giroud he can score anywhere…for Chelsea…for Arsenal…in hotel bedrooms…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hope this fraudulent lamppost enjoyed that. Another humping he’s been an impotent part of :arteta:

Giroud got himself a nice little contract extension at 32(soon to be 33).
He will then walk off back to France like his compatriot Lolo for another big contract.
Nothing to laugh at.

That last one ffs :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To be fair, Wenger was ruthless and decisive when dealing with such an average striker.
He saw that, after only five seasons, Giroud wasn’t good enough and acted quickly.

This quick thinking and sense of urgency meant we got rid of Giroud just a few seasons after selling RVP and then we got a proper striker in. :grinning:

2 Likes

Agree what you say about Giroud but he did give us another dimension on heading which I feel we are lacking especially when we need to kick the ball over the heads of opposing teams.

Do you live near Glasgow? Can I move in with you in your new flat?

I do live near Glasgow yes :joy::joy:

Sorry @DavidHillier, I’m dumping you

Can’t wait to head to Ibrox every week and abuse the fuck out of him :giroud2:

Demand a big salary big Oli, at least kill the club again if you’re gonna stink out this noble league.

4 Likes

:chester:

Well me and @Calum will be out singing you, right, Calum? RIGHT?

My family are on the Celtic side so I doubt it :grimacing:

We’re not supporting Rangers. We’re supporting Oli G. Don’t tell me I gotta divorce you already?

I don’t think I would be liked in my family if I went and sat in the home end at Ibrox ngl haha :joy:

Plus Giroud is a lampost cunt for destroying us in the Europa League final. Go back to the West Midlands finest :sunglasses:

1 Like

Who do you support?

@DavidHillier ignore what I said above. Can we be friends again?

1 Like

What?